Chapter 50 - Alone

Blake's POV

I woke up in my bed alone. What? I sat up quickly and look around. There's no trace of Sophia in my room. I feel so disappointed, she didn't stay! She didn't! I pick my phone to check if she left any message but nothing. Damn it! I throw my phone in frustration and bury my face in my pillow.

There was aloud banging in my door making me groaned. I stood up and open the door revealing the guys.

"What the hell do you think you're doing here early in the morning?" I snap at them. They all groaned and shook's their heads at me,

"Why so grumpy man?" Chase said and they push my door open wide. They look around and turned to me, "Where's Sophia?"

I sighed, "I don't know what you're talking about!" I answered them they snickered.

"We see you both leave the party last night so we thought she's here!" Tyler said confused.

"We thought the same!" I shouted they all got silent and shock.

"I thought that when I woke up, she's at my side sleeping! But fuck nothing! She fucking left! She didn't stay! She left when I was sleeping!" I shout my frustrations. I look at my friends and they just give me a pity look. I groaned and apologize to them.

"Come on man! Stop sulking it wouldn't help you. Were planning a surprised visit to her house, she has a lot of explaining to do" Kyle said grinning. So I nodded and get change.

We all head to our cars and drive to Sophia's house. Before we left I said to them that I will run late because I need to buy something. I wanted to surprise her, and show her that I wouldn't give up. I will court her until she gives in. hah! I'm not giving up Sophia!