A Kiss In The Water

This chapter has some Rikey in it! Please check out my other stories, vote and comment pretty please?

-------

Raph's POV
Casey has been distant lately so, Mikey and I decide to go to the pool. I love swimming. Mikey says swimming is "cool" but skateboarding is better. (Skateboarding is better lol) "Raph ready to go?!" Mikey asks. "Yeah I'm coming!" I say and walk up to him. We start walking towards the pool.

-

Once we get there, we immediately jump in. No one else is here, just us. Mikey looks at me, and smiles. I smile back and sigh softly. He looks at my lips and smirks. He kisses me. MIKEY kisses ME! I feel butterflies in my stomach and tingles. What is this feeling? Do I like Mikey?

Mikey's POV
I kiss him. I've wanted to do it since day one. He is so cute and talented. He hesitantly kisses back. I wrap my arms around his waist and we swim to the top. I smile a big, bright, smile. He blushes and smiles back. "I like you Raph, I like you a lot. You're pretty, smart, and talented. And that smile, it fits you perfectly. You're perfect Raph" I whisper to him. He blushes a deep red.

April's POV
I seen and heard everything that just happened. Casey told me last night that he liked Raph. Ha! Looks like Raph has the hots for Mikey. I recorded it to show Casey. He'll be mad as f*ck. I'm showing Casey this, because I like him. He will be mine. Forever and always. I quickly stick the tape in my pocket and run back to my home. I have to show Casey this. He probably isn't up right now but I'll show him the tape later if he's up.

------

Hey guys vote and comment OK? Thanks hehe bye now!