Chapter 1: KHS: First Day: First Impressions

It was morning. Day light slip pass through my thick, silver curtains, piercing my eyes to force it open. I adjusted my eye sight to see a clearer picture of my surroundings. It is still my same, old room. Lavender pastel walls. Three bookshelves at my right side where my opal couch is placed in front of it and a cute, auburn brown, wide coffee table. On my table slept Myx and Nyx. Myx and Nyx are both rabbits with a 'cutie mark' on their hinds. Both have different colour of fur. Myx is pearl white and had a brunette heart-shaped mark on her left hinds. And Nyx is a rare blue rabbit with a golden blonde mark of an inverted triangle on her back. Their bowls are empty and clean. I petted the soft fur and they twitched comfortably at my touch.

"Sani! Breakfast is ready!" Mother yelled from the kitchen.

"In 25 minutes, Mother!" I gently yelled. Dusting myself, I chose my outfit of the day. I chose a simple silver sleeveless shirt and black pants with knitting designs at the sides. I grabbed my black varsity jacket with the KHS crest at the back and the axronym of the name at the left front. I brushed my teeth and ate breakfast.

"Bye, Mori! Ja ne, Yuro. G'bye idiot quats! Sayonara, everybody!" I ran to the garage to get my sleek blue Audi GTR Auto. What? My parents are practically rich so on my 15th birthday they bought a good-looking car. I drove out of the garage and driveway and burnt the streets with my auto.

(Time Skip brought to you by... Italy from Hetalia!)

Sasuke's POV

Thank you Naruto for informing me that there is a new female newcomer in our school. I'll definetly ask Itachi to buy me an invisible football uniform. I have already 5,894 fan girls but I pray it will stay the same.

"Hah, the Uchiha's scared," Neji teased, smirking.

"Just because of a girl," Temari added. Unlike the other fan girls, TenTen, Hinata and Temari acted normal around me, like I'm just an ordianary guy.

"Shut up, no one asked you," I said, glaring hard at the four ponytailed tween beside Gaara.

"Tch, whatevs," she said and left us at the stairs outside our school.

"Oh, maybe that's her!" Naruto pointed a girl in silver. She had silver hair, silver simple bracelet with charms hanging from it and silver necklace with twisted letters that said 'Gin'. The only not silver is her pants and varsity jacket which is colored black. She is heading at the stairs, her silver hair bounced gracefully.

"What- IT CAN'T BE!?" Naruto screeched at my side as the girl in silver got two step before us guys. "Asani!?"

"Kits?"

So she and Naruto met.

Epic!

NOT!!!

Naruto's POV

How do I know Asani? Asani is my godsister through Kakashi. Her mother, Aoi, is related to Kakashi as his sister, therefore, making Perv-sensei her uncle. A year and six months after her birthday (April 7), I was having a dedication with Kakashi as my godfather.

"You're here..." I trailed off. "In Konoha...!" I added. "JAPAN!" I bellowed.

"It seems you and I had a lot to catch up then." She smiled her signature similarly to Kaka-sensei. You know, his closed-eye smile but hers was added with a tilt and a peace sign. "We'll talk later," she said, skipping the stairs by two.

"Someday, she's gonna bear my kids."

"I'M GONNA GET YA INUZUKA!"

One thing hit me like an incoming asteroid field... I will have the responsibility to... to... protect her from perverted boys... BULLSHIT! AND I ALREADY HAD A HARD TIME CATCHING KIBBLES!