Ha Ha… No. That was not funny at all and we are so not lucky. That was why this world was such a chaotic place because we have all the baddies or misfortune down here and it just plainly sucks! I mean come on! Who in their right mind would try to make this realm so god damn awful? Are they nuts? I believe so or at least, one would think so.

I sighed and went over to one of the chairs after my small ranting in my little mental mind. Then it all began around noon time. The auction speaker came out and he began to introduce each slave to show them off then he would start the bidding. I didn’t pay much attention at all. They only called on numbers and talk really fast. Not very interesting and did not catch my attention. I was zoning out until something or, rather, someone caught my eye. I blinked and looked.

He was a slave because he wore rags with a bad haircut that didn’t fit that man at all. His hair was a greasy dark brown with dull brown eyes that seemed to spark an idea of defiance once awhile but it was gone in an instant. He was small compared to how tall I am and that says a lot. I am the shortest in my family yet I’m taller than this guy? That means that guy was smaller than me. Huh, that would be rare and it was staring at me in the face.

My gaze trailed up this small male to notice those men did well to hide any bruises he may have had and it would of displeased me to take notice of them. The collar around his neck told me what he was instantly since it was specific magic enforced silver. Which means this young guy here was a werewolf. So I do not understand why I must have this wolf-man under my custody but I had to. They were already auctioning him off because I was paying too much attention to my thoughts.

“Do I hear one thousand? No? One thousand and six hundred? Is that the last vote?” Called the very fast speaker.

I wanted to cut to the chase. No way I’m going to sit here and keep bidding against someone that was a commoner. “Half a million.” I called out calmly, standing up. I stared at the people around me evenly as they looked my direction in shock. They began to murmur about me and I could make out, ‘The Prince.’ I rolled my eyes.

“H-Half a million to the man over there. Is there any higher bids?” the speaker called out, almost hopeful. Maybe he was hoping to get a million tonight. I snorted. He wishes. But no one raised their hands to go against me. I smirked.

“Alright since there is no bidders, Sold to the Prince.” The speaker called, a little unhappy to know no one would try bidding higher than my price.

I rolled my eyes as I avoided eye contact with my product. I don’t believe slaves have any rights at all. There was always a reason why they put themselves in slavery but mostly because no one wanted them so they had no choice but make a living, right? I left my spot and headed towards the back way to get it. I shouldn’t be getting attach to something so easily so I shook it off. I went down some boring hallways that I will not bother to remember to describe and went to an open door. There they are.

“Hello, sir. Do you want a check up for the slave to make sure he’s pleasing enough for you?” The man asked me.

I looked at him flatly. “No. I just want him to go.”

“Okay sir but we cannot give him with the clothes--”

I threw some expensive coins at the man. “I’m sure that would be enough to let him keep them.” I said, rolling my eyes at the easy controlled man and told my new slave, “Come along now.” I began to walk forward, no need to check behind me to make sure he was following because I knew he would follow. Where else could he go? Back to that place? I don’t think so.

Sure enough, that mongrel follows me. It was going to be a long walk so might as well make some small chat. I glanced back at the strange product I bought today and he was staring down at the ground. I sighed. “Hey, Puppy. Do you have a name?” I asked in a bored tone.