Chapter Two: Hogwarts

     Scarlette's P.O.V.

We had been running around for five minutes, before I realised I had no idea where we were going. I stopped and faced the platinum haired boy. As I opened my mouth to ask his name, I heard the familiar *crack* of a house-elf.

"Madam Scarlette, S-sir would like to see you. He sent Twinky to t-tell Miss."

 I smiled at the little house-elf, I may be cruel but I love house-elfs.

"Thank you, Twinky."

I turned to the blonde boy again. "Looks like they want us back already." I said as I turned walking back to the dining room. "By the way, what's your name?" I yelled over my shoulder.

"Draco Malfoy."

                                         XXXXXXXXXXXXX

"Yes?" I drawled as I entered the dining room.

"I need you to go on a mission for me." My brother's an arse, did I mention that before? Well I should have, he even stuck me in this cell underground while I was at my weakest state, the transformation.  When I turned sixteen, I cam into my inheritance, him being well him locked me in a cell.  All because I got the family gene and not him. Stupid git! Which that was ten years ago but still I barley got fed, he only sent oneunlucky follower to me every month. Anyway let's get back to present time.

"What is it?" I asked in a bored tone.

"I'd like you to attend Hogwarts in a couple weeks and befriend Harry Potter."

"What do I get put of this?" I asked raising an eyebrow.

"You could get a chance to find your mate." He said with a smug look on his face. Well he did have a point, the only reason I've stayed sixteen so long was because my mate was yet to reach the age. So what the hell, why not.

"What about my feeding?"

"I'm sure you could find someone, or I'm sure Draco would love to help you." He said looking over at Draco, who nodded his head,even though he had no idea what we were talking about.

"Fine when does Hogwarts start?"

"September 1st." He said smugly, Bloody git.

"And what does potty boy look like?"

"I'm sure Draco can identify him for you, the Malfoys will be going to Diagon alley today, they'll show you what you'll need for school. Remember you'll be in you sixth year."

                                             XXXXXXXXXX

"If you don't get your lazy arse out of bed we're gonna be late." Draco yelled, hitting me with a pillow

"Five more minutes, Mommy." I replied, my voice muffled by the pillow.

"I'm not your 'mommy'. Now get your sorry arse out of bed."

"Ugh! Fine!"

I Hopped out of bed, grabbing some clothes before heading to the bathroom. I've stayed at Malfoy Manor, in a room connected to Draco's. We had gotten very close over the past few weeks. Today is September first, the day we go to Hogwarts

 Her outfit:http://www.polyvore.com/love_it_lt/set?id=32855789 

Sorry for the wait!! Thank you DooWahDoo soooo much for the ideas!!!!!:) Tell me whatcha think:)

Vote. Fan. Comment..