♦15♦ - Un Patin

Start from the beginning

I shook my head, "I still cannot believe you aren't pummeling me right now," I laughed, shivering slightly.

"Nope," he sighed, staring out into the distance. "I like you a lot. Even despite when you abandoned me earlier to feel yourself."

I blushed, hiding my face. "I am so sorry, still."

He laughed, looking over at me with a bashful face. "Am I really that sexy?"

I deadpanned at him. "Do I even need to answer that question?" This made him erupt into even more laughter. "Eh... I don't wanna talk about it anymore."

"Despite how many ignorant things you might do, I do not hate you or wish to harm you. You have done a lot for me without even knowing it."

And I would never know. It was like he nearly refused to tell me. But all was forgiven and we were friends, so I didn't bother with the issue anymore.

After awhile, his hand cupped over mine, making me look at him. "I am sure you have done your hours for today. Come on," he kindly said through a small smirk. I admitted I wanted to stay up here for just a bit longer and enjoy the time with Mika, but I had many more days to come, so I was alright.

I followed him back into the small room, entering the elevator and leaned up against the wall. He stood next to me, accessing us to his floor.

"Thank you for that," he told me, staring up at the small row of lights in the fancy enclosed transport. Then he peered over at me. "I never thought to look up at the stars before."

I smiled lightly, gazing down at the floor. "You're welcome."

The elevator doors finally opened after a minute or two, sudden loud commotion and a stampede of interrogators racing towards us.

It was like watching Hell with my own eyes, the people like demons coming to haunt our souls. I felt like my life was going to end in that moment, like I was going to be trampled in that tiny ass elevator. I nearly cried.

"Shit - Mika!" I panicked, us both quickly jamming the buttons to close the elevator doors. They were all yelling his name, cameras flashing and notebook papers and pens flying in our direction as they raced down the hall towards us. Just before a lady nearly trampled in with us, the door finally shut, both of us panting heavily.

I trembled nervously, looking over at him. He peered over at me too, smiling lightly. We both went into a fit of laughs although my heart rate was threatening my wellbeing.

"Does that happen often?" I asked out of breath, awkwardly rubbing the back of my neck.

"No," he shook his head, leaning up against the wall. "That was the first time."

I laughed, still hearing the commotion from outside of the doors. "So now what?"

He eyed me suggestively through his hair before pushing all of the buttons on the side, then pressed the HOLD button. I swallowed nervously although I was biting back the excited smile on my face. He backed me up against the elevator wall, towering over me.

Yes...

"We wait."

I looked up at him shyly, biting down on my lip. He made me apprehensive with his body all pressed up against mine like it was, his hands pinned on both sides of me. There was no denying I loved it, though.

I could see every detail of his strong, crystal eyes, how they were focused on nothing else but me. The scent of his cologne seeping up my nose dragged me into a deep swooning hallucination, an indescribable, hot bliss. Nothing even felt real, like being in the presence of him right now was too good to be true. He looked too good to be true. Someone this perfect could not exist...