Leaning on my tip-toes, I pressed my lips to his, cupping the base of his neck to pull him closer.

Groaning into the kiss, Justin dug his fingers into my hips, rounding his own into mine causing me to moan slightly.

Clawing my fingers into his hair, I tugged on it earning a growl that made my knees go weak. Pulling away breathless, I re-attached ourselves, our bodies mending as one.

Sliding his hands down to my thighs, Justin latched onto the backs of them before hoisting me up and slamming me into the dresser, his lips hungrily moving against mine as if he couldn't get enough.

"Justin," I gasped at the sensation as he placed kisses down my neck, sucking on my collarbone.

"Are you two ready or no-holy shit!" Frantically pulling away with wide eyes, I turned to see Marco standing there with his eyes covered. "I'm sorry-fuck, why does this always happen to me?"

Chuckling, Justin gently put me down, landing me on my feet before hauling me behind him as his body blocked vision of mine. "Sorry man, we'll be down in a second." He stated, trying to contain his breathing.

"Fuck's sake, you better because I swear to God if they send me back up here and I have to walk in on you two again, I might vomit."

Rolling his eyes, Justin scoffed, "You need to get laid man, you're such a fucking pussy. Get out so we can get dressed."

Narrowing his eyes at Justin, he opened his mouth to retaliate but thought better of it. Sighing in annoyance, Marco shook his head, "I'm going, I'm going but you better not-"

"I said I was coming, didn't I?" Justin spat, "Now leave." Pointing to the door, Marco shot him a glare before doing as he was told, closing the door behind him.

"I mean it, no funny business!" Marco shouted from down the hall.

"Asshole," Justin grumbled, rubbing the back of his neck before rounding to face me.

"Oh my God!" I screeched when I knew the coast was clear as the recent events flashed through my head, "That was so embarrassing!"

"Relax babe, it's not that big of a deal. It's not like we were fucking naked. Now come on," Tugging the dressers open, he threw a pair of sweats and a t-shirt at me, "Get dressed. I don't want to hear their fucking mouths when we get down there."

Undressing myself, I pulled on each article of clothing before throwing my hair up into a messy bun. Turning to see Justin in a pair of jeans and a loose sleeveless shirt, a snapback supporting his head, I grabbed his outstretched hand as we both made our way out of the room and down the stairs.

"'Bout fucking time!" John bellowed from his seat on the couch, Carly seated to the right of him as her eyes glowered with humor as she took in my shy demeanor.

"Zip it, John, nobody gives a shit. We're here now, right?" Muttering incoherently under his breath, Justin sat down on the empty chair, pulling me down on his lap, "Now what the fuck do you want Bruce that you had to wake us all up?"