"...Yes?" Justin questioned as if he heard wrong, wanting to make sure what I was saying.

"Yes," I smiled, "The answer is yes Justin. I want to marry you; I want to spend the rest of my life with you."

Justin's eyes widened as my words progressed in his head. "Yes?" He asked again, breaking into a huge grin, "You said yes?"

Laughing, I nodded my head, breaking into fits as Justin rushed me into his arms, pulling me off the ground and into the air as he twirled me around. Grabbing onto his shoulders, I grinned down at him, happiness thriving from within as it radiated off of his body as well.

Settling me back down on my feet once more, Justin took a step back as he gently grabbed the ring from the box. Staring into my eyes, I held my hand up as he eased the ring onto my finger, the weight bringing a huge uplifting as it shined in the light. "It's perfect," I smiled, wiping away the tears with my other hand.

"Just like you," He breathed out and without much as another word, he pressed his lips to mine. Within seconds, a bolt of electricity shot up from the both of us as I tingled from head to toe.

Wrapping my arms around his neck, I stood on my tiptoes as the kiss deepened between us, all the love we could both muster being put into the embrace as I held onto him tighter than ever.

Resting his hands on my hips, Justin gave them a reassuring squeeze every here and now before peeling his lips away, leaving his forehead against mine, "I love you," He whispered, "Mrs. Kelsey Anne Bieber."

"I love you too," I smiled brightly up at him as my future name flowed from his lips, giving my stomach a swooping feel making my heart jitter in a warming manner. "Mr. Bieber."

Grinning, he gave me another kiss before swooping me up into his arms causing a gasp to emit from my lips as I shrieked from the sudden action.

"Where are you going?" I laughed, my feet hanging in the air as he began walking out of the living room and into the kitchen, opening the patio doors as he stepped out into the cool air causing a shiver to run down my spine.

Huddling into his warmth, I held onto the flap of his blazer as he paddled off the wooden floor and onto the grass. He began walking down a path leading to the plain field we had come to once before.

"Justin, what are you doing?" I mumbled into his neck as I held onto him tight, afraid to fall though knowing fully well he wouldn't let me.

"You'll see," I could picture him smirk as he continued to shuffle through the grass before finally stopping; "We're here." Standing me up, he twirled me around to face what it was he brought me here to see, "Surprise." He whispered in my ear.

"Oh my God," I gushed in awe. Laid out before me was a blanket, big enough to fit about four people on the grass with a few candles lit around it, rose petals scattered across in a romantic gesture, the moon light from up ahead shining down brightly displaying a soft glow. "I love it Justin," Turning to him, I smiled, "How did you manage to do this?"

"John helped me before you got here. He lit up the candles though about half an hour ago. I told him to wait a couple of minutes after you came to do it because I don't want to risk causing a fire."

Giggling softly, I turned around, his blazer fisted into my hands as I stared lovingly at the picnic he had set up. "Thank you," I murmured, "This is all so much. You really didn't have to do all of this Justin." Turning back to him, I gazed lovingly into his eyes, "Just being here with you is enough."

"I needed tonight to be special," Brushing my hair behind me ears, he grabbed my chin gently, pulling me in for another sweet kiss, "Come on." Grabbing my hand, he pulled me over to the blanket, the both of us settling down on it with me in between Justin's legs, his arms protectively falling around me as he held me to his chest, my arms placed on top of his.

Dangers Back:On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara