The Aide

I watched as Evica played out my twisted fantasies, shamelessly sucking on his junk in the presence of a stranger. Like a starved animal finally finding a scrap of meat, she gobbled diligently on every bit of his manhood, the shaft and balls all well attended to. It lasted a few minutes before she was finally willing to pull her head back, coyly transiting into a shampoo commercial worthy hair swing.

"Don't just sit there" She smiled whilst pulling out a dildo out from the bedside table drawer, "You could help me"

Obediently receiving the dildo from her hands, I made my way to her ass. She pulled her panties to the side instead of taking it off, further contributing to the atmosphere of amateur porn. Then she whipped a coin sized amount of lubricant which she spread around her hole, before inserting two fingers as warm up.

"Ehmmm~" The sound of pleasure escaped her wet lips. Turning her head around, she gave me an eye signal and slight nod to insert it. Being my first time, I awkwardly tried to poke the huge dildo in, but clumsily missed letting it slipped downwards against her butt crack. That action led to another lecherous moan from Evica.

"Stop teasing me." She whispered as she grabbed hold of my hand. With her experienced guidance, the toy swiftly found its way into her palace. I started to hump her arse with the dildo, and almost immediately drifted to imagine that it was actually me inside of her. Holding her rear with another hand, I began to sway back and forth in sync with the motion of the joystick. It must have looked the exact way to the Malay mister, as his eyes widened in excitement to my pervertic actions. Feeling kind of naughty, I maintained eye contact with him for the first time and gave my best sultry smile, combined with a seductive lip bite.

By now Evica's fully erected dong was pressing hard against the front of her black thong, screaming to be released. Rocking her bottom in a hypnotic rhythm, she opened her lustful mouth wide and in one clean motion swallowed his dick in whole. Her thirst proved to be too much, as she came to an instant realisation from what appears to be reflexive gagging. With moisture gathering in her eyes, she tried to withdrew her mouth, making it halfway back up his johnny.

At this point however, he suddenly let out an audible moan and finally made a move from his stagnant position. Dictatively pressing onto the back of her head with both hands, he forcibly trusted his dick back into Evica's overwhelmed mouth. Her gagging sound was oddly arousing, along with her seemingly half hearted attempts to back away by slapping against his thighs. She gradually gave up even resisting, submitting to the fact that she was nothing more than a tool to provide him with pleasure.

A stream of tear caused by the choking trickled down Evica's face, now only characterised by vulnerability. Her initial dominance had completely vanished into thin air. It was a sight to behold, the downfall of her status in this exchange. The haughty, unattainable office lady who works in the offices of Raffles City was reduced to just another cheap, dirty whore that walks the streets of Lorong Geylang.

She was nothing more than an animal that have zero control over each and every single one of her immoral sexual cravings. Momentarily, she was released from the suffocating iron bars of social legislation, liberal to degrade her body in even the filthiest manner.

Nobody else could see it. But I did.

And deep inside..?

We all love it.