The Encounter

It was a warm afternoon. I ditched work to meet up with Evica who messaged me the day before via Facebook. Normally I wouldn't have done it, but I was feeling really stressed lately and looking for a place to unwind. I finally reached the chalet after a long travel and nervously rang the bell. What greeted me was a tall voluptuous woman in office wear.

"Hi Rose, we've been waiting for you."

She ushered me in to greet a Malay guy lying on the sofa. Being more inclined to change, I told Evica to enjoy herself first and just let me dress on my own. She then directed me to a room on the 2nd floor where there was a selection of clothings, underwear, makeup and wigs.

"We'll be in the next room, come join us when you are done." She gave a playful grin.

Feeling abashed, I simply giggled and chased her out. As she close the door behind her, I turned to pick my guilty pleasure of the day. In just a few minutes, the person in the mirror has completely changed. I started to admire the feminine youthful girl in the reflection. Her pouty sexy lips, her shy demure look, her long smooth legs...

The sound of the door opening disrupted my thoughts.

"Wow Rose~ You look great." Evica exclaimed as she took a glance of me from head to toe. I couldn't manage to hide my pleased smile from her compliment, nor give ample resistance as she dragged me along to the other room.

It was dimly lit in comparison to the bright dressing room before, as if hinting on the different nature of the two compartments. There was club music playing in the background, and two beds in the room. Resting on one of them was the Malay guy from before, already clad naked.

He looked pleased to see me, as if the dish he has been waiting for in the restaurant was finally served. Being reserved still, I kept a little distance. Feeling my hesitations, Evica gently informed me it was alright to just watch. I quietly sat on the bed beside. They proceeded to sniff on Poppers, which I've never heard before that day. Evica passed me the little peculiar bottle, so I imitated their actions and took a deep breath into one nostril. There was a sudden gush of heat to my cheeks, similar to the sensation of intoxication from alcohol, relaxing my somewhat tensed emotions.

At this moment, Evica was already caressing the Malay guy's dick. Looking straight into my eyes to ensure I was watching, she seductively lowered her head to give him a good lick from bottom to top. I felt my own member awakening beneath the flora dress.