Scowling, I shoved his hand away as turned my attention back to the call, "Kelsey? Baby?"

Groaning, a simple breath was heard being taken, "Justin," Kelsey gasped, frightened and I knew right then that she was safe.

My baby was okay.

"For fucks sake," I murmured, throwing my head back against the comfort of my pillow as I wiped my free hand vigorously up and down my face, "You're okay," I whispered, "You're alive... you're-" Shaking my head, I let my hand fall beside me. "Is everything fine? Did you hurt yourself?"

"I'm okay, I'm just scared. I... don't even know what happened. I-" Letting out a shaky breath, I could envision Kelsey cupping her mouth with her hand.

"Did you crash? Did you fall somewhere?" I questioned quickly, desperate to find answers to know for sure that she was still mine, still okay and still breathing.

"No, I don't t-think I d-did. I moved out of the way b-before I could but I'm... I don't know," Kelsey sobbed, clearly distraught from the entire situation.

Cursing myself, I ran a hand down the side of my face, my stomach eating me up alive, "Shh, baby, it's okay. Just-I'm going to need you to take a deep breath for me and count to ten. Can you do that?" My stomach still churned endlessly as the countless thoughts of what could have happened swirled around in my head.

"Justin..." Kelsey whimpered.

Closing my eyes at the desperation hidden within the way she said my name, I felt my heart constrict at the image of her crying. "Just do as I say, okay?"

Taking a deep, she let it out. "Okay."

"Close your eyes baby let me know when you do." I cooed softly, not wanting to frighten her any more than she already was.

Several seconds later, she hummed out an "I did it."

"Now, clear your head of everything and when you do, I want you to slowly start counting from one all the way to ten, can you do that for me baby girl?"

Hesitating at first, several sounds of cars driving by were heard as Kelsey regulated her breathing. A soft "one" was heard before she quieted down and remained silent until she was done.

Glancing up at Bruce, I signaled him towards the door, "Kelsey." I mouthed which he clearly picked up on.

Nodding his head, he made a beeline towards the door before stopping and turning to me, "Where is she?" He muttered lowly, careful enough for her not to hear.

Putting a finger up, I waited until I knew Kelsey was done, counting along with her in my head, "Kelsey?"

"Hm?"

"Where are you? Do you know what street?"