The forgotten love returns ~part 2~

Hey guys I've been doing so much sorry it wasn't sooner that i updated
~bennnnn
------------------------------------------------------
You pov~

You and everyone else stares at Akito "curse?" you question Akito and tilt your head a little.
Akito scoots over to you and hugs you tightly which makes you blush light pink "A-Akito?" for an awkward moment he hugs you but nothing happens.
"What the hell?" Kyo buts in as he stands up and pushes Akito off you.
"Why didn't i transform?"Akito glares at you "what are you hiding?"
"N-Nothing i dont know what your talking a-about, W-what curse?" you shudder after you say that word.
"Lets leave it for now" Shigure interrupts "it is Tohru's birthday after all" we all look at Tohru and she is fast asleep the tears finally stop. 'What curse?' you think to yourself.
"I agree lets just let Tohru sleep, May i ask were her room is?" you ask Shigure. He directs you there as you support Tohru to her room you lay her in her bed and sit on the edge of the bed when you hear knock on the door "come in" Yuki opens the door quietly and comes in and shuts it "what is it ahh Yuki?" he walks towards you and hugs you tightly.
"F/N......" you blush like crazy thump thump thump your heart beats faster and faster.
"Yuki......" you hug back not knowing why your feelings all mixed up and confused.
"Im sorry" Yuki backs away about three steps "i dont know what came over me" Yuki put his hand on the back of his neck and looked at the wall "so its true......Your rare"
"W-what?" You question him "why dont i know anything about this?" you stand up "i want to know, what curse?" Yuki steps towards you with a blank look on his face and gently grabs a piece of your some what long H/C hair and brings it to his lips.
"Your my princess" he smiles at you.
------------------------------------------------------
OMG ~NOSEBLEED~ SO MUCH FANGIRLING!!!!! Leave a vote and comment what should happen next! And ill see you next chapter! °~°
~bennn