.: Chapter 1 :.

~ Normal ~

"Watch where your going, Flame brain!"

"How about you watch where your going, Ice princess!"

Ah yes, the two mages were at it again. Their daily bickering.

What was their reason this time? Not a single person in the whole Fairy Tail guild could tell you. Though, when have they ever been able to? Most of the guild members are convinced that never really is a reason to their fighting. They just fight to fight.

Others are convinced that there's a reason out there somewhere. Some suggest that it's because of the difference in their magic.

That was immediately thrown away. IF that was the reason, every single magic guild in the world wouldn't be able to run smoothly. The guild would be torn apart or completely torn down in less then a day.

So, they tried other options but none of them made sense.

Now, Erza never tried to some up with a reason. She believed they were both just idiots who had nothing better to do then to fight. And honestly, she was tired of all their fighting. She's had enough of it.

Enough headaches, enough bickering, enough destruction and enough bickering. So she did something about it.

What did she do?

Let me tell you. This is a story about two mages who went from fighting to something much more.

How?

People can change, sometimes they just need a little push.