Always been a sucker for the bad boys ( A Draco Malfoy Fan Fiction) Chapter 18!

• Gewidmet CaantTRRustYu, XxXScarletTearsXxX, and mermaidshells! thanks for being awesome r

I opened the creaky window in our bedroom, and slid the Nimbus 2000 out onto the roof. I stood up onto my suitcase, and gripped onto the top of the window. I hoisted myself out the window and plopped down onto the roof. I sighed and grabbed the broom and stood up. The view from the tower was beautiful, even though it was a gloomy rainy day. I stuffed Hermione's bag I had "borrowed" into my jacket and got myself situated on the broom. And then I jumped. The Nimbus carried me up above the clouds, out of the chilly precipitation that had drenched my hair and jacket. I shivered and leaned forward on my broom, increasing the speed at which i sped on towards my destination, my fate. Malfoy Manor.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The old, creepy looking manor rested off on a narrow lane, surrounded by tall, neatly trimmed bushes, also along the driveway, which was guarded by a black, wrought-iron gate. The driveway was perfectly straight, and led right to the front door. I zoomed down to the back of the manor into the bushes. The sun had begun to set, so I had now the advantage of darkness on my side. I pulled out Hermione's bag from my jacket, and inserted the Nimbus inside. From what Draco had told me, there were few entrances to the manor. Well, at least few that weren't guarded. I analyzed the manor, as best as I could possibly in the overwhelming darkness. Lights were on in the drawing room, but no where else. I closed my eyes,  and silently exhaled. And then it came to me. The attic. The small window was just big enough for me to fit through, and with everyone in the drawing room, I wouldnt be noticed. I grabbed the broom and lifted up to the attic window, which as I hoped, popped right off. I stood onto the small ledge about 4 feet below the attic window, and slid the broom through the window, and then pulled myself through. There wasnt much to be seen in the attic, mainly because it was dark.

"Lumos," I whispered. The tip of my wand lit up, and I looked around. There was one thing I was looking for, but doubted I would find. There were many trunks and books, but nothing that would be useful to me. I moved towards the door, silently stepping over what was strewn on the floor. I pressed my ear to the door. Nothing. I opened it slowly, and peeked out into the darkness. Nothing.

"Nox," I extinguished my light and descended the stairs. The hallway split off to left and right, and the stairs continued forwards.

"Eenie, meenie, meinee, moe," I barely whispered, and then tiptoed off to my left. There were five doors, two on each side, and one at the end. 

"If I were them, where would I sleep?" I thought to myself, and walked straight to the end of the hall.

The big, sturdy, dark mahogany door stood tall and strong in front of me. I grasped onto the cold, metal handle, and pushed it open, closing my eyes as I stepped into the room. The darkness silently enveloped me as I slowly closed the door. I held tight onto my wand, shut my eyes, and silently whispered "Lumos."

My eyes snapped open as my wand illuminated the room. The room contained the ideal bedroom set, a bed, dresser, end tables, and a rather large trunk at the end of the bed. I grinned and swiftly walked over to the bed. I pulled back the blankets and let the light shine on the pillows, until I found what I was looking for.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I fluffed up my hair, and straightened my skirt, as I practiced walking in the heels I had now been placed in. I opened the door, and walked down the hall, and down the stairs, into what must have been the downstairs hall. I entered the drawing room, which was now only occupied by Lucious and a few other Death Eaters. Lucious curiously looked at me as I walked to the cellar.

"Lucious," I said, and gave him a nod.

"Narcissa," he spoke back and nodded.

At that moment my heart rate tripled. I continued gracefully to the cellar door, griping the keys I had stolen from the Malfoy's bedroom. I heard the others rise and leave the room, thankfully. It was a last moment plan, but everything was falling into place ever so nicely. I unlocked the first door with shaking hands, and pulled it open, gulping down my fear and excitement, trying to retain my composure.

"Draco?" I questioned the darkness, praying he was there. I mean, where else could he be?

I heard something shift in the darkness. "Draco!" This time I spoke more urgently.

 "Mother?" I heard him speak, but in a way, it wasn't him. He sounded worn down and weak. So help me..if the Dark Lord did anything to harm him he'd be dealing with me.

"Yes, the Dark Lord would like to see you now," I said, mentally sighing in relief as I pulled open the cellar door. He quickly walked out the door and up the stairs as I locked the door behind him, and followed.

"Which way?" he asked drearily.

I pointed left towards the hall and up the stairs. I ascended the stairs as he followed me, all the way to the attic.

"Why are they up here?" he asked as he entered the darkness in the attic. I shut the door.

"Draco.." I whispered, looking ever so deeply into his eyes.

His soft gray eyes lit up as he realized what was going on. "Ella?!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry its been sooo long guys!!!

Next chapter will be real soonn no lies(:

Thanks for reading, vote comment, fan, whatever floats your boat!

XOXOXOXOXO

Love,

Ally(: