Chapter 3

Delia walked into school the next day feeling the happiest that she had felt in quite a while. She went to her locker and stuffed her textbooks and binders inside and slammed it shut. Waiting on the other side of the door was Asher with a smirk on his face. Delia laughed while she slapped him on the chest and said, "What!?" with a big grin on her face. He just gave her a small shove and then pulled her close to his chest for a hug.

Wow he smells so good. I never noticed that before.

"I'm glad you think that." Ash said with the same smirk plastered on his face. Delia blushed as she suddenly realized she had spoken out loud. Delia quickly grabbed his face, kissed him, and hurried off to Biology. First hour was pretty boring since they didn't have the class together. Second and third hour went by pretty slowly too and finally lunch came around. The cafeteria was pretty busy and Delia almost ran into somebody trying to carry a tray full of food and barely missed running into Mr. Truman who just happened to be the grumpiest teacher ever.

She finally sat down with her lunchbox at their usual table which was located in the far right corner of the cafeteria. She looked around for Ash and as her eyes scanned the room she found him. He was walking towards her with a smile on his face when suddenly Molly rushed in front of him and almost knocked his tray of gross cafeteria food over. Delia giggled at the surprised expression on Ash's face and patted the spot next to her for Molly to sit down. Ash plopped down across from the two of them and they ate their lunches together while Molly talked (a lot).

"So Ms. Walker made us do this super long packet today in Algebra and it was really boring and ..." Delia and Ash smiled at each other and Delia rolled her eyes as she listened to Molly go on and on about her long and boring morning.

____________________________________________________________________________________

*END OF THE DAY*

Delia slid into the passenger seat of Ash's Jeep and slammed the door shut. He slid in on the driver's side and said, "Hey are you busy right now?"

"No why?" Delia smiled.

"Let's go back to my house then and watch a movie or something since it's Friday and I know for a fact that you hate going to the football games."

"Sure. Just let me text my mom," said Delia while she started typing a text message to her mom, "and let's make a quick stop by my house to get me some comfy clothes."

"Well you could just borrow mine otherwise.." Asher smirked.

"Fine. But if your gray sweatpants aren't clean I'm going to be mad." Delia faked a pout and Ash laughed. They pulled into Asher's driveway which went into a circle around the big fountain in front of his huge 3 story house. It always took Delia's breath away even though she had been there at least a few thousand times. She ran up the front French doors and swung one open calling out, "Rosalineeee? I'm homeee!!" She heard footsteps coming quickly towards her from the direction of the kitchen and she was suddenly being squeezed in a big bear hug. "Rosa...air...need...please.."

"Oh right!" Rosa laughed and let her go while looking her up and down. "Came right from school did we now?"

"Yeah Ash and I are gonna go watch a movie or something like that." Delia said to the best chef/maid ever. Her voice dropped to a whisper. "Did Ash tell you that...well um we are sort of dating?"

Rosa's mouth dropped open and you probably could've heard a pin drop. "No!! Ahh I've been waiting for this for years and years!! Thanks goodness!" Delia laughed and pulled Rosa in for a short hug just as Ash walked in. "What's this all about?" he said and smiled.

"I just told Rosa that we're "an item"" Delia said making air quotes in front of her.

Ash just smirked at Delia and said, "Oh ok well come on! It's movie time!!" He grabbed her wrist and they ran across the marble floor and up the soft, carpeted stairs, rounded a corner and went into Ash's bedroom. They launched onto the big king sized bed and onto their stomachs while laughing. "I won this time!" Delia panted.

"Um no I'm pretty sure it was me." Ash playfully argued. They laid on his bed for a while and caught their breaths. Delia went to go change into the gray sweatpants, came back and laid down on her back next to Ash on the bed.

"So what are we go-" Delia was interrupted by Ash suddenly sitting up and kneeling on all fours right above her. He kissed her for a long time and then stopped and smiled. "I'm glad that you're here."

"Me too... me too..." Delia said dazedly and cleared her throat. "But what are we-"

"No really," Ash said as he moved his face closer to hers, "I'm really glad you're here." His face got a dark and serious look on it as he lifted her up and gently moved her head over to a nearby pillow. He kissed her again but this time more passionately and slightly lowered his body.

When they stopped for a breath Delia said, "Ash..Ash wait.."

He seemed startled and then said, "Uh wha-what?"

"You know I'm not ready to do "it" yet right? I mean we have only been dating for a few days now."

"Oh I know I was just giving you a preview." he smirked and slid off of the bed and stood up. Delia propped herself up on her elbows blushing and said, "Seriously though. What movie are we watching?"

They ended up cuddling on the couch in the living room upstairs while watching the Notebook (which Delia forced him to watch haha). He would hand her a few Kleenex once in awhile and she would snuggle closer to him and cry during the sad parts and laugh during the funny parts. Ash gazed down at her beautiful face which was illuminated by the light from the TV and thought to himself, "I'm one lucky guy."

Suddenly, his thoughts were interrupted by a crash coming from the hallway nearby. "Rosa?!" Ash called out but nobody answered and footsteps could be heard coming closer and closer to the door. 

~~~~~*****~~~~~~~***~*~*******~~****~~*~**~*~*~*~~~~~***********~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~***~~~~

Author's Note:

Haiiii!!!

So that's the story of their first date! Hope you guys are enjoying so farrr!!!

If you like it, don't forget to vote and I will try to upload again tomorrow!

Thanks for reading and cya tomorrow :D

Byeee