"Mom," Justin groaned, patting her back in return for he couldn't do anything else without stressing the limit he had on himself.

"Shoot, I'm sorry honey," Pattie apologized quickly, letting him go by staying close. "I'm just so happy." She cried, brushing her tears away as she wiped her hands on her jeans.

Chuckling, Justin beamed up at his mother, still not able to accept the fact that she was right there in front of him. Turning his head, I could see the apprehension once he saw Jaxon. "Jax," Justin whispered, taken back at the sight of his younger brother.

"Hey big bro, how you holding up?" He smiled, his head cocked to the side as he stood with his hands hanging dug into the pockets of his jeans, his thumbs sticking out just like his brother.

"I'm okay," Justin growled out as he coughed, covering his mouth as he let out a strangled sigh. "Could be better,"

"I can tell." Walking over to him, Jaxon looked down at his brother before throwing his hands in the air, "Oh, fuck it!" Wrapping his arms around his brother, Jaxon ignored his mother's plea of incredulity at his choice of words as he held Justin close. "I missed you man."

"I missed you too," Justin hoarsely choked out, hugging back as much as he could before letting his arms collapse down beside him.

"I'm still mad at you but we'll save that for a later time when you've recovered," Smirking, Jaxon backed up until he was met side by side with Pattie.

"I can't wait," Justin chortled in sarcasm as he shook his head, a permanent smile on his face.

"We came as fast as we can," A voice hurriedly spoke as they neared the room, "but Marcus took forever to get ready because you know how he tends to be a girl with that damn hair of hi-" Stopping midsentence, we all turned to see Bruce halfway inside the room, one foot in the door, the other out as he held balloons in his hand causing the guys behind him to smack into his back. Ignoring this, Bruce had his eyes planted on Justin's family as a series of curse words significantly coursed through his head. "Shit," He rasped, awkwardly scratching the back of his head, "I mean, I'm sorry to interrupt," He cleared his throat, "I didn't know you had company. Kelsey called me and I figured you'd be alone..." Giving a polite smile towards Pattie, he eyed Jaxon carefully before managing to find Justin behind all of us.

"It's alright man," Justin chuckled though I knew he could feel the intense silence hanging over our heads, "Ma, this is Bruce, Bruce this is my mom." Justin gestured between the two.

"It's nice to meet you," Bruce stepped forwards, extending his hand over towards Pattie who looked at him skeptically before politely taking his hand in hers, giving it a shake.

"You too," She gave a tight lipped smile before turning to Justin, "Well, we'd better head home and freshen up a bit. Jaxon and I will be back later with your father." Giving his forehead a kiss, she rubbed it with her thumb. "Try not to overwork yourself," She suggested paternally before whisking past us all, giving me a hug before leaving.

"See you bro, ugh, bye Bruce." Clapping hands with Bruce, Jaxon nodded his head towards him, clearly intimidated by Bruce's harsh-though he was anything but at this very moment- looking demeanor before taking me into his hold, giving a tight squeeze before letting me go and following his mom out the door.

"Well that was awkward," Marco sing-sang as he rocked on the heels of his shoes.

"Tell me about it," Justin groaned as he shifted on the bed.

"Thanks for introducing us too by the way," Marcus spat playfully as he crossed his arms against his chest, glaring over at Justin.

"Sorry, where are my manners?" Justin mocked as he rolled his eyes, "maybe I should've told her how we do business together too, that'd be just the icing on the cake."