[ Teasing and Pleasure ] ( WARNIG SMUT/LEMON )

( Yeah now the real side of my comes out !!!
Warnig Lemon/Smut shit will happend if you don't like Lemon/Smut or Yaoi don't read !!!!!!!!! )

Golden Freddy's PoV

Shit I can't do something I stuck and he is now going to teasing me I think !!!! . He starts to kiss me rough and than passionately . He wants to put his tounge in my mouth but I don't let him in , so he start to put his hand on my chest and Massage my nipples that make me moan loud and he but fast his tounge in my mouth he move his tounge in my mouth that makes me lightly moan . As he put his tounge out a bit spittle comes out . Now he start to kiss my neck the kiss beginns to me licking and the licking sucking and the sucking bites . As he bites me I start to moan because it hurt so much " S-Spring please stop I can't take more " He looks to me " But we just beginning " He smirkt and bite me on more parts on my neck than he found my sweet spot and I moand for pain and pleasure , I beginn to shiver a bit and he kissing and licking my sweet spot " You like this aren't you ? " I only moan a bit and he bite and kiss my Collarbone . " Spring please just stop !!! " He ignored me and he is now on my pants , he starts to remove my pants so I only wear my boxers and he start to take off his on clothes , he is only wearing his boxers . He bites Thigh that make me moan loud for pain . He comes to my head " Are you enjoying this my sweetie ♥ ? " I don't like to lie and he know that, but i must say I enjoying this a bit .
" K-Kinda ..... " He smirkt and kiss my bottom lip
" that i wanna hear from my sweetie ♥ "
He rough kissing me and I kiss him back , i put my Hand on his chest and i go up and down from his chest to his belly and than back . I feel his Muscles it makes me feel good .
" You like my body sweetie "
I answer him with lust just a simple " yes "
Than he put his hands on my boxers " Ready my love ? "
" Y-Yeah Spring "
He took my pants of and i looked away from him and blushed . He giggles a bit " Your a tiny one how cute ♥ "
" J-Just shut up and take your boxers of "
" As you wish ♥ ~ "
He took them of and I was a bit nervous , it was so really big ○~○ and with big i mean ' REALLY BIG ' . I don't think it fits in ...
" You know what you need to do my love ? "
I nod and go over him . I took his member and my hand is not entirely around his member , either my Hand is to small or his member is the problem . I start to lick is tip than a bit kissing and i put than his member in my mouth , i only come a bit further to the half member . In a few minutes I stopped sucking it
" Spring it is to big for me "
" No problem i help you "
How he want help me . I start to sucking it and he put his hand on my head and start to pushed me more to come to the end of his member , I start to fight " it feels not good " I sayed but still sucking because he pushes me
" Can't hear you ♥ " . Finally he
put his hand away and i stopped sucking it and coughed and take fresh air " Are you sick I could't breaht !!!! "
" Hey you still alive everything is okay , now lay down "
He pushed me down and i faced him and i kissed him and he kissed me back , he start to pushed his member inside it was only a little bit inside and i moand for pain and pleasure but more for pain . He pushed it fast and hard inside make me scream
" AHHH SPRING " . It start to bleed and he smirkt
" Are you a girl or a man ! And why you bleeding lost your virginity ;) ♥ " He start to purr and wait a a answer
" Sh-Shut and just fuck me ... " He purred
" Can't hear you ♥ " " Spring Fuck me !! "
" Say Daddy to me ♥ " He start to look at me with lust
" I-I don't say that " " Come on sweetie say my name ♥"
" Daddy fuck me !!! "
I know now that I want him so badly , i love him so much and he starts to go in and out slowly , he don't want to hurt me.
I moand for pain again , it hurt so much but i like it ♡
A few minutes painful sex and he Hits than my sweet spot makes me moan loud " Faster Spring , right there ♥ " I moand out with lust my eyes are half open and as i say it he start to go faster and harder , he moand only a little bit " Spring I Ahhh ... I'm gonna cum !! " " Me to ! " . He starts to go even faster and harder , and I cum on his stomach make me moan and breaht hard . A few minutes later Spring came with one finally hit in me . Make us both moan very loud . He fell on top on me and we both breaht for fresh air . He put his member now out and all the cum came out and the cum on his stomach droped a bit on me so I licked it from his stomach . We both fall in the bed , he press himself near to me and hugged me . " How was it my love ♥ ? "
I looked to him and kiss him " It was so nice ! "
" Next time the nice will be a fantastic ;) "
With that we fall to sleep in the arms from the other

( Please kill me for that , I'm done XD , but this Story is not over so see ya !!! ♡ )