"Ofcourse I know about you, you're the little sister of my vice captain. And it's obvious, look at your fine green hair. You also wear glasses like him."

Oh my god. Just look at that. My ultimate secret crush knows about me. Yeah, I can already feel those butterflies in my belly. I tried not to expose my deredere side, although I almost felt like squealing and wanted to jump around like crazy. I'm feeling all jelly.

But then, I pushed my framed eyeglasses on the bridge of my nose and asked him again.

"And.. How did you know I was looking for my brother?"

He stared at me with his cold eyes, but somehow, I found it very sexy and deceiving. Then he answered me.

"I just know."

I already hid the whole part of my face, as I felt my face already heating up in a shade of red. I wanted to squeal out like a crazy fangirl does. This is too unexpected, knowing that my crush knows about me. I can't even look at him right now. He keeps on staring at me with those flaming hot red eyes of his. Dang, will you just stop doing things that makes me melt, Akashi?

"Is there something wrong?"

He questioned me all of a sudden. I snapped out of my thoughts, and looked back at him. Ofcourse, still with my pinkish blushing face.

I was about to answer him, then, I heard a group of guys entering the gym.

"Akashicchi! Should we start our practice now?" a blonde guy approached us with a cheeky smile on his face. "You all took so long, Ryouta. I will double your training today." Akashi replied to the blondie.

As I realized, Akashi was pretty strict. "You're so mean, Akashicchi!" the blonde guy said as he pouted  and looked at the red head with his puppy eyes. "Do you want me to triple it?" Akashi asked the blonde. "N-No! I was just joking." the blonde replied.

Finally, the blonde guy seemed to recognize me. He looked at me in a surprised look. "Hey, don't you look like--"

"Midorima!! You bastard!! Why am I the one who's supposed to carry this thing?!" a blue haired guy with a tan skin appeared all of a sudden while carrying a pot of cactus. Then, I saw a giant purple haired guy with some bag of chips in his arms, following behind my brother. "You're so noisy, Dai-chan!" a girl with pink hair also appeared. They all approached us.

"Aka-chin~ Who is that girl next to you~? the giant purple head asked Akashi as he swallowed down the food he was eating.

"Makoto?"

My brother noticed me as he approached us. "Eh, Midorimacchi, you know her?" the blonde guy asked my brother curiously. "Ofcourse he does, she's Shintarou's little sister." Akashi replied immediately. "Whaaat?" the tanned man was also surprised as he put the potted cactus down. The pink haired girl also stared at me.

"I never heard that you had a sister, Midorima-kun."

Suddenly, another guy appeared infront of us. We all screamed due to surprise. I looked at him, and the first thing I noticed about him that he is a short guy. He had light blue hair and pale skin.

"Kurokocchi! How long have you been here?!"  the blonde guy seemed to be upset. "I was here with all of you the whole time." the small guy replied with an emotionless look on his face.

"What are you doing here anyway, Makoto?" my brother finally spoke to me. "Oh. I was looking for you, nii-chan. I thought about borrowing some extra shirt from you. I forgot to bring mine today." I replied. "Fine, just wait for me here." he told me, then he left.

As my brother left the place, these guys started to stare at me deeply. I felt so awkward, that I hid half of my face again with my folder.

"You really look just like Midorin~" the pink haired lady said. Ha-ha, what? I look like my stupid big brother? No way, right? Then, the rest of the guys agreed with her. Ugh, I hate it when people tell me I look a like with my brother. I didn't want to look like him. He's a weird person.

I let out a heavy sigh, and asked them. "What makes me look like my big brother?"

"The glasses."

They all answered in chorus. So, it was this stupid glasses all along. I sighed again.I didn't want to look like my weird big brother. I bet everyone thinks I'm weird too with my stupid eyeglasses. "You look cute wearing them."

It was Akashi, who just said that words. Wait, what? Cute? Are you kidding me?

Akashi smiled at me as I looked at him. Dammit. Enough already, Akashi. You're completely driving me crazy. Don't look at me while smiling like a cute little monster. I blushed again and my heart started to beat fast again.

After few seconds, my brother came back with a plain shirt on his hand. He gave it to me. "I must be going now. By the way, I'm Midorima Makoto. Nice meeting you all." I made a little smile on my face as I said those words, and left the place immediately.

And as I reached the entrance of the gym, I looked back to see Akashi. They started practicing with his teammates. I didn't want to leave. I didn't want to be in a place where Akashi was out of my sight.

I shook my head. I turned away from Chigusa without saying anything and left our classroom for a while.

Dammit, Chigusa. If you didn't mentioned his name, I wouldn't have remembered him. Do you know how hard I am trying to forget that guy? Argh, stupid Chigusa.

I went to the comfort room, then I faced the huge mirror. I took the contact lenses from my eyes, and wore my framed eyeglasses. I stared at myself.

I sighed deeply, and took my glasses and put back the contacts into my eyes again. "No, I should already forget about this stupid past," I thought to myself.