CHANYEOL X YOU ( He Who Makes You Smile )

"It was a fine summer morning. The weather was good and the blue skies cloudless. Flowers and butterflies of different shades of color made the surrounding a lot more colorful and attractive. It was such a good day.

But not everyone seemed to appreciate the glorious morning. A girl in a huge, nerdy glasses and overlarge clothes was sitting on a bench, crying. A book laid shut upon her lap and her bag sat beside her. A huge rip was visible on the bag's side. It looked as though someone had tried his best to tear the whole bag apart.  The girl's shoulders shook as she sobbed even harder. Passers-by  gawked at her as they pass but nobody stopped to offer her a comforting shoulder.

Nobody but this tall, handsome boy named Chan----"

"Goodness, Chan! That's the hundredth time you told me that story! I mean, is there nothing else you could share?" You snap at once, cutting across his narration. You put your arms across your chest and wrinkle your forehead in annoyance.

Chanyeol or Chan ( as what you lovingly call him ) is one of your close friends.  You've been friends since elementary days and yet, it seems unlikely that you'll ever get used to his story- telling. Chanyeol is always the romantic one among your guy friends and he's also known for writing songs and presenting it to a love interest.

He shuts his mouth and gives you a what-ever shrug. " The hundredth? I thought that was just the thousandth!" he says and grins.

You roll your eyes and let out a sigh. "No wonder Cindy busted you." You say after a while, intending to piss him out of patience.

He stiffens at once. "She did not. She only said that we're not meant to be. " he replies defensively. 

You bit your lips to suppress a laugh. " In other words, you are busted." 

"Of course not!" he snarls and picks up a book that he unconsciously discarded a while ago.