Amelia - Chapter 2

She's my first ever fan! Thank you!

Amelia - Chapter 2

When we touched down at Cincinnati we went through passport control and grabbed our bags, David trying to push two trolleys with 4 suitcases on each and successfully failing! Laughing at David I took one of the trolleys and took off one of the pulley suitcases.

"Jakey come here" I called him "Sit on the case and hold these" he popped himself on the cases and I gave him  the handle that was attracted to the case by a elastic rope and then gave him the one I was pulling and started pushing. David looked at me gratefully; I just continued pushing till we got to the limo.

---------------------------------------------------------

I gazed out of the window at the streets of Cincinnati as we headed towards the harbour. I felt exhausted the 1 hour I had promised Jakey turned into 2 and a half hours, finally he settled down and watched the in flight films. Then when I actually attempted to go to sleep there was a horrid boy behind me fast asleep and snoring so loud he sounded like a wild animal, I was not happy! So now and Jake will not shut up about how excited he is to go on the boat.

Deep breaths Millie... And calm.

I opened my bag and fished around my magazines, iPod and sweets to find my make up bag. I unzipped it, took out my compact mirror and topped up my makeup. Then I sprayed some perfume and put everything away. I feel so much better now. I then put my earphones in my ears and my iPod on shuffle. The classic 'headphones in, world out' trick.

Poke. Poke. Poke, poke, pokeeee. Who keeps poking me!? I open my eyes to see Jake about to dig his fingers into my face again and ripped my headphones out. "Jake what the hell are you doing!?" I angrily asked him. A wash of fear went on his face and then he looked sad.

"We are nearly at the boat... I wanted to wake you so we could see it together but then you got mad and...An shouted at me" Jake said the last bit wobbly and his eyes started to get teary.

God this boy is annoyingly cute.

"Aww I'm sorry Jakey, I'm just tired I didn't mean to snap at you. Let's watch the boat together" I softly spoke to him and then a smile beamed across his face and his little dimple showed. Too god damn cute!

We pulled up to the harbour and got out the car and I heard David say something about someone is getting our bags but I couldn't take any notice. I was staring at the humongous, giant ship in front of me with my mouth wide open.

"Coooooool! It’s so big! Ben 10 went on a boat like this and he defeated the aliens and his watched helped him, just like my watch and..." Jake carried on some shit about Ben 10 while I stood still just mesmerised by this ship. I did not know it was going to be this big!

"Amelia, close your mouth your catching flies." My mum smirked and started to walk towards the gangway of the boat.

"Why is it so big?" I asked confused. Mum and David looked at each other and burst out laughing, personally I don't see what's so funny about my question?

"Oh Amelia, you are a funny one! Come on gang let's do this!" David said putting his sunglasses on and walked up the sailor who was checking tickets. "The Cole party" David said casually to the sailor man. Cole party!? I'm not part of his little game of happy families?! I glared at mum; she just looked at me and shrugged pretending not to notice my glaring.