Awake

{Apperater's POV}

I heard beeping... Was I dead yet? I looked over to see Special Johny, Pikachu, Amber, and Gamer standing over me. "Shut up you'll wake her up!" I heard Amber whisper to Pikachu. "I don't care!" Pikachu whispered. "I hope she's ok!" Gamer was rocking back and forth on her chair. "Guys, I'm up!" I yelled. Special Johny uncovered his hands from his face. Amber sighed with relief, and Pikachu and Gamer high fived.

{Special Johny's POV}

"Guys, I'm up!" She yelled. She still had blood stains on her shirt. I had a cast because the knife he threw at me pierced a vain. It was also bloody but not as bad as Apperater. I uncovered my face and sighed with relief. "Woah! What happened to you?!" She yelled. "Oh erm... When James and I were fighting he threw the knife in my arm and it hit a vain." "Woah!" "Its not that bad... At least compared to yours!" She smiled at me. "Thanks, by the way. Oh ya! What happened to James?" "Um... Well he was arrested.. for one second... then he was gone... another second... he escaped. But then again! Your still alive!" Amber was glad she was alive.

*5 DAYS LATER*

{Apperater's POV}

I was finally out of the hospital! Yay! "Amber's by my side and no ones stopping me!" I accidentally said aloud. "What what?" Amber asked. "Oh! Sorry, I was just thinking out loud." We both laughed. Special Johny and Pikachu walked up. "Hey! How are you feeling?" Pikachu asked. "Much better, for the fact I almost died." I laughed. "I'm glad he's gone." Special Johny pointed at a picture of James that showed to look out for him. "Ya." Gamer walked up and joined us. "I still have to think about what happened! I can't believe it even did happen!" I exasperated. "Same." Special Johny replied. "Ya." Amber sighed. "It was crazy!" Pikachu exclaimed. "But, you made it!" Gamer smiled. "Ya, I guess." I couldn't help to smile for the fact that I still had my friends with me.

{Special Johny's POV}

"Ya, I guess." She started to smile. We started to get into a conversation abut video games. I got home with Pikachu with high spirits about what I was going to do tomorrow..