EXTRA STORY (Chapter 7 8 9 Extension)

Start from the beginning

She blushed and quickly changed the subject to training. Then we went to the big stadium but there were guards standing in front of the field entrance. So we went to the small stadium but the same thing was happening there too. I suggested to watch one game even though I didn't really want to but Hilda might've wanted to. Hilda said that she didn't think she could sit that long so I was glad we didn't have to watch. She looked down to the ground. I could see a little bit of pink on her cheeks. She asked if we should go on the Ferris wheel. I didn't mind at all. It would actually be nice. So then we both went. It was nice but a really awkward because of all the couples there. We just sat in our seats opposite each other and looked out the window.

Finally the ride was over. We both didn't know what to do after that weird moment but luckily Cheren and Bianca appeared. We talked for a while. They asked us to hang out with them. I didn't really want to though. I wanted to be with Hilda. So I said that me and Hilda couldn't and that were were going to hang out. Everyone looked surprised. I wasn't sure if I should have said that... After they calmed down, Cheren and Bianca didn't seem to mind so them we agreed to meet up again one day and then walked different ways.

I remembered Hilda talking about the Cafe Warehouse so I thought of some good cafes I knew in Unova. Then I got it so we both started walking to the Striaton Gym.

As we passed Castelia I got Casteliacones for both of us. Hilda got some on her face so I wiped it off with a napkin and she blushed. It was pretty cute when she did because she's a really outgoing, loud girl but something small like that could make her embarrassed. After we finished we finished walking to the Striaton Gym. We took our seats there and ordered. I worked out that Hilda liked, wait lemme fix that. I worked out that Hilda loves chocolate very much so I bought her a slice of chocolate cake. So yeah the food, service, basically everything was nice there. After we finished it was getting late so Hilda said that she had to go. It was 4:30PM. I asked if she wanted a lift home but she took out a pokeball to fly herself home. I pushed her hand down and took out my pokeball that War my Braviary was in. She finally gave in and I helped her up War. I told her to hold onto my waist. It was embarrassing but yeah. I stopped her off at Castelia. We said bye and stuff and I hugged her. I'm not sure if I regret that now. She looked surprised. Then we both went. So that's what happened that day.

If you read that I hope Hilbert's feelings are a bit more clear to you now. I'm not so great at knowing a guy's feelings (I'm a girl so yeah...) but I hope it's ok. :S

Now here's Hilda's Diary. I'll try to make it short and not re-tell the whole chapters again.

Dear Diary,

This could be the one of the first times I actually have something extremely fun and exciting to tell! As you know I met Hilbert at the subway and then I met him again at Cafe Sonata. We exchanged Xtranceiver numbers the second time we met and this morning he called to do some training together! We met at one of my favorite places, the Cafe Warehouse. When Hilbert went to check on our Tepigs, the barista asked me out and stuff and Hilbert got a little upset when he came back. So then they had a stupid Pokemon battle outside and Hilbert won so the barista had to like back off and stuff. Then we left. Hilbert apologized for doing that because I said that I probably won't be able to go there again. Then he said that the barista looked evil or something. I laughed. It's weird to know what guys think when they have competition. We got to Nimbasa to train at one of the stadiums but the Pokemon Musical caught my eye so I ran over there without Hilbert noticing. I looked up at the building. It was so amazing! Hilbert came and asked about the training but I just sorta ignored him and dragged him into the Pokemon Musical. I went to buy tickets and as the woman gave me the 2 tickets she said that me and Hilbert were a cute couple but it was awkward because we weren't actually an item so we told her that... I quickly came over the awkwardness and then we walked up the stairs and took our seats. I told him that it was treat. So we watched the musical and it was really good. Hilbert said he liked it. He teased me and said that it was nice to know that I had a girly side I blushed. I know, I was a little more on the tomboy side... So I quickly changed the subject to training and we went over to the big stadium but there was a match going on. Same with the small stadium! I was actually secretly happy because I didn't want to train, but hang out with Hilbert instead. He suggested to watch one of the matches but I said that I couldn't sit that long. Hilbert agreed. I suggested to go on the Ferris wheel, hoping that he wouldn't think I was weird for asking but he happily came along.

Once again there was awkwardness in the carriage because there were couples and stuff in the other carriages. This was something I couldn't overcome. The ride was finally finished and yeah. Then Cheren and Bianca came out of nowhere and asked if we wanted to join them. I was gonna say sure but then Hilbert quickly said that he was going to hang out with just me... So they said that we should meet up again one day and they left. I was embarrassed about that because Bianca would surely tease me now but Hilbert said that he'd back me up somehow. We thought of what to do and then Hilbert had an idea. He told me that the Striaton Gym was also a part time restaurant! I was really excited so we went there. The food was amazing and the service was just as good! I'd definitely go back there again. After we finished eating I check the time. It was getting late so I told Hilbert I had to go. I took out a pokeball with my Unfezant, Peace inside but Hilbert pushed my hand down. He insisted that he flew me home and reminded me about the 2 roughnecks last time. Inside I was really happy that he would take me home but I pretended to be reluctant at first and then gave in, didn't wanna seem to attached. So he took out his pokeball with his Braviary, War and we flew to Castelia. He told me to hold onto his waist and he blushed. It was so cute! Plus, I actually enjoyed that. When we got to Castelia he dropped me off. I ruffled War's feathers and said bye to both of them. Hilbert gave me a very unexpected hug, but it was sweet of him. So that was my exciting day! I really hope we both meet up again sometime soon!