"You stay here. I'm going to get you crutches from the lab," I say, his eyes widening.

"Emma, I'm not letting you go in there," he says, clearly still hesitant.

"I'll be okay. Please," I whisper, his hands moving to my cheeks. I blush, knowing his team is watching.

"If you want to be better, I need to get you the crutches," I tell him, his lips releasing a sigh. He nods and I help him hop towards the bench, his hands grabbing my waist.

"Owen, go with her," he says, my admiration for his constant worry for my safety present as I look at him. I've never had this so I feel comfortable with it. It makes me know he cares for me.

"Sure, man," Owen says, his hand reaching out. I take it to maneuver through the team and let it go after, his body walking with me.

"How are you, Emma?" he asks, my eyes looking up at him.

"I'm okay," I say, his lips curving.

"I can tell you right now Harry is more than okay. Why aren't you?" he asks, my eyebrows frowning.

"I'm just nervous. In the building, I guess," I explain. "But I like Harry. A lot."

He chuckles. "I know, Emma. The two of you were in your own little world just now."

I can feel myself blush at his words, knowing Harry creates that own little world with me. Harry is unlike any boy I've ever met, and being with him distracts me from the world around me.

"You know, I never would have taken you to be the girl Harry finally got with," he says, my lips pursing and eyebrows furrowing in curiosity.

"I met you through Leah, and you are so quiet and focused on school. Harry's loud and such a partier, but you made him completely tame. I just don't get it; it's like you have him wrapped around your finger," he says, my mind spinning at the thought. I knew of Harry's partying past and I had seen him at a few Leah dragged me to, but Owen's right when he says how tame Harry seems now. In passing, I had seen him laughing loudly or having fun with his friends. Harry took me for a complete turn when he tried getting me, and now I'm crazy for him.

"We care about each other," is all I say, his smile brightening at my words.

We get to the nursing classroom and I walk in, taking a set of crutches out of the closet. I sign my name on the sheet and walk back to Harry with Owen.

"Wait," he says, grabbing my arm.

"Can I ask you something?" he asks, my head nodding.

"Does Leah...does she seem upset to you?" he asks, my mind recalling Leah the past few days.

"Not really. Sorry," I say, his hand letting go of my arm as he sighs.

"I think she's mad at me. I don't know why," he says, my shoulders shrugging.

"I'll talk to her," I tell him, his head nodding.

I get back to Harry and he looks up at me, my arms separating the crutches to make it easier for him. He stands up and moves onto the crutches, the muscles in his arms flexing. He is beautiful.

"I'm not really looking forward to this," he says, my eyes looking into his.

"I'll take care of you," I smile, his lips curving. I knew that would make him smile.

"That I look forward to," he grins, my head leaning up to kiss his cheek.

He crutches towards his truck while I carry his shoulder pads, his body stopping to unlock the truck. I take the keys from him and take the crutches as he climbs in carefully.