V

"The infamous walk of shame," Leah smiles, my feet walking into the apartment at 5 in the morning.

I roll my eyes but feel completely thrilled, spending all night with Harry. We talked and attempted to play football, my lips in a permanent smile as well as his.

"I knew you'd go back out," she smiles, my feet walking into the kitchen.

"Why are you up early?" I ask, her lips curving.

"Owen is taking me out for breakfast," she says, my head nodding.

"Well, I'm going to get two hours of sleep in," I say, her lips curving as she waves.

After my two hours of sleep, I take a shower and change. I collect my things for class and pour myself some coffee, walking out the door.

I walk up the stairs to my class, sit through it, and stay after writing up more notes. As I'm writing, I hear someone walk up behind me and I turn.

"Are you doing anything for lunch?" Harry asks, moving my hair over my shoulder and smiling at me.

"Uh, I usually study so no," I grin, turning to face him. He crouches beside me and he grabs my notes, his lips curving.

"Damn, you take great notes," he says, my eyes meeting his. His dimples appear and he stands up, grabbing my hand as I stand up.

"Did you get any sleep?" he asks, my head nodding.

"Two hours," I say, his hand running through his hair.

"Yeah, I'm running on nothing so we'll see how this goes," he grins, my eyes taking in his features. He still looks perfect for a person without sleep.

He walks out of the building and I follow, his hand grabbing mine. I feel his fingers lace through mine and I feel my heart flutter, my head looking up at him.

"Do you have practice tonight?" I ask, his head nodding.

"Yeah, so after lunch I'll get a nap in, go to my class, then practice," he says, my eyes looking at his features. His eyes have bags beneath them but he doesn't seem bothered. I don't know what it is, but I find him flawless. He looks so good and he doesn't even try.

"How was your morning?" he asks, my body close to his. I suddenly feel small when I look away from him for a second, multiple people looking at us.

"Okay," I whisper, his head looking down at me. I feel uncomfortable under the gaze of all the people staring at us, his hand letting go of mine to wrap his arm around my waist.

"Don't let it bother you, Emma," he whispers in my ear, his lips lightly brushing the skin. It makes my skin tingle and he pulls me closer, walking us straight to his truck.

"Why were they staring?" I ask, his hand pressing to the truck as I lean back against it.

"I don't know. Probably because I'm a football player who doesn't go out much and I happen to have a beautiful girl holding my hand," he winks, making me blush. He wraps his arms around me and I bury my face in his chest, completely relaxing. He smells like fresh cologne and I feel his arms tighten, my lips curving.

"Your hair smells like coconuts," he whispers, causing me to laugh. He pulls away and smiles down at me, my cheeks so flushed.

I feel so giddy with him, his actions making me unable to feel anything but happiness. The brightness of his green eyes never dulls and the perfect smile is always intact.

He helps me into his truck and he gets in, his hands steering down to a restaurant at the edge of town. When he parks, I sit for a moment and he opens the door. My hands are on his shoulders and he lifts me up, his warm hands holding my waist tightly to ensure I don't lose my balance. It happened last night at the field and I was completely embarrassed landing on top of him.