Chapter 1- Back To Earth

*Alex's POV *

Gray, the only color you can see if your in solitary like I am, I have done things I hugely regret but I can't do anything about it but wait for my punishment.I was sitting in my cell doing push ups shirtless on the ground when my cell door opened. I stopped doing push ups to stand and look towards my cell door, standing there was six guards and one with a metal bracelet. I walked to my concrete bed and grabbed my gray shirt and put it on, still staring at them. " Prisoner 726, put your right arm out and face the wall" The guard with the metal bracelet said, I complied without struggle even though I could easily knock them all out. After I was facing the wall two of the guards clamped their hands on my shoulders while the other grabbed my wrist, I winces and tugged a little when I felt a pain in my wrist. When the pain went away they dragged me out of my cell where I saw other prisoners being dragged also. But one prisoner in particular caught my eye, Octavia. She use to be my cell mate and I promised that I would protect her, when I saw her I started struggling to get to her " OCTAVIA " I shouted. Her head snapped to my direction at the sound of my voice and she shouted my name back before they stabbed a needle into her neck, knocking her out. I was starting to get angry so I struggled some more and almost got out when I heard a voice shout my name " Alex ", My head snapped into that direction and I saw Abby Griffin a doctor and My father like figure/Favorite guard Damon walking towards me. I stopped struggling and Abby told the guard to release me for a moment, when the guards did they smiled at me and i nodded at them. " What's happening " I asked crossing my arms over my toned chest, " Your going to earth " Abby said and Damon nodded. " We want you to protect the other 99 and survive " Damon said pulling out my leather jacket and I little bag, " Since your going to be in the wilderness here are some weapons to defend yourself " Damon said handing the bag to me. I hid the bag in one of my inside pockets in my jacket, " I need you to protect my daughter, Clarke Griffin. She doesn't deserve to die down there " Abby said in a pleading tone. I just nodded and the Guards grabbed me again, I felt them poke a needle into my neck and then I started to get tired. I tried to fight the sedative but I quickly fell into darkness once they tied me into a seat, before I fell unconscious I turned my head and saw Octavia next to me. I smiled a little which is a rare thing and grabbed her hand, letting darkness overcome me.

=====================================================================================

When I regained conscious my eyes fluttered for a second before they fully opened, I looked around to see I was still in the pod. I tried moving my hands to rub my eyes but my wrists wouldn't move, I looked down to see I was tied to my chair by rope. I thrashed around trying to loosen the rope but it wouldn't budge, when I stopped thrashing I started yelling " HEY, ANYBODY THERE. I COULD USE SOME HELP ". After yelling that a few times I heard the hatch open and saw a guy a little taller then me and had curly black/brown hair, I also saw a few other guys follow him. " Well hi there " The tall guy said with amused tone, " Can you just untie me " I said tugging my wrists against the rope one more time to prove my point. They all seemed surprised with how smooth my voice is but quickly recovered. He looked at the guys around him before looking back at me with a smirk on his face " Well at least tell my your name first. Mine's Bellamy, Bellamy Blake " He said, " Why would I tell you my name " I asked in a agitated tone. " Well I what to know which criminal they tied up. To know how much danger I could be in " Bellamy said with his hands up, I sighed knowing he wouldn't give up and finally told him " Alex Wolf ". When the kids behind Bellamy heard my name they visibly tensed up, " Well how about this. I untie you, you join my gang " Bellamy offered. My head shot up when he said untie I looked him up and down trying to decide if he show the qualities of a good leader, Shumway taught me the qualities of a good leader ( even though he wasn't one ) in case he ever passed away. I decided that he looked like a good leader so I nodded, he was about to untie me but I stopped him by putting my hand or wrist up. " Before you do push and hold the button on the little box on the side of my collar and say your name " I said, he looked confused but complied anyway. After he did he untied me and I got up, when I did I tilted my head until I heard my neck crack then popped my knuckles. when I finally looked at them they were all staring at me, " What did I just do " Bellamy asked. " You just showed that your my new leader, or 'owner' as I say " I said and they all still seemed confused, I sighed and started explaining " When I first got this it was to make sure I stay in line. My collar is voice activated so when I get a new leader I have to program it to the new voice. So whenever I lets say get angry and attack someone, all you have to do is say or yell 'stop' twice and the collar sends a shock until I stop, or in my case fall to the floor twitching ". They finally understood and nodded their heads, " Can you have more then one 'owner' " Bellamy asked." I can have as many owners as I program into the collar " I answered walking past them and climbing down the hatch. When I got to the drop ship door I blinked a few times adjusting to the light, once I adjusted I walked off the ramp and walked towards the group of people standing around something. I easily pushed past people because I was bigger then all of them besides Bellamy.

=====================================================================================

When I got to the front I saw my old friend Murphy, the kid who wasted 3 month's worth of oxygen and the chancellor's kids Wells. I saw Murphy try to attack the chancellor's kids past the spacewalker and I decided to put a stop to it, " I highly suggest you stop Murphy " I said with my arms crossed over my chest and my voice a little louder then my usual tone. When I said that everyone looked towards me and I saw all there eyes widen when they recognized who I was, people started murmuring and whispering to each other about me but I ignored it and just stared at Murphy with a smirk on my face. " Well well. If it isn't the attack dog himself, get over and here and give your old buddy a hug man " Murphy said with his arms open and a smirk on his face, a little smile made it's way to my face and I gave him a friendly hug, patting his back hard enough for his to lose his breath. When I let go he had a pained but amused face on and he rubbed his back, " Still got the super strength I see " he joked and I nodded. After the people around us left to do there own business I turned to where another group just separated and walked over. When I got there I saw Bellamy, Octavia, space walker, the chancellor's kid and a few other kids, " What's going on " I asked walking over. All their heads turned to me as I walked towards them and Octavia had a big grin on her face, " Alex my living piece of tattoos and muscle your here " Octavia said giving me a huge hug. I hugged back but quickly let go and looked at the blonde girl with a map," So what's going on " I asked with my arm around Octavia's shoulders and her leaning into my side. " They dropped us on the wrong mountain and we now have to go through a radiation soaked forest to get our next food " She said pointing towards a barely visible mountain on the other side of the forest. " I want to go with them but Bellamy won't let me " Octavia added in with a pouty face looking at Bellamy, " I'll take care of her since I'm going to " I told him. He seemed hesitant but nodded, Octavia made a little happy squeak and the other started our journey to the mountain. I was about to start walking with them but Bellamy grabbed my shoulder before I could go anywhere, " Why does my sister seem a little too friendly with you " Bellamy asked in a angry tone. " We used to be cell mates and I promised to protect her because she said that I was like her brother, she's the closest thing I have to a family " I answered honestly, he calmed down and nodded, releasing my shoulder. I ran to join them once I did I heard Bellamy shout " Take care of my sister ", I looked at him and nodded.