Chapter 2: Delusion

Start from the beginning

"You should talk more." He would say when all the usual questions were asked. Followed by a thought 'Because I miss hearing your voice.' That he would be too prided to admit. (A/N: Or daresay, too Tsundere.)

Miya would always reply with the usual "I know, I should." Until about a couple of weeks ago when she was able to say what she had wanted to tell her brother. "To me, it's much more meaningful to talk to you a lot in person than just in the phone." Gokudera's eyes had widened at her answer, but smiled and replied.

"I've been waiting for you to say that."

----------------------x---------------------------x-----------------------

The first half of the day had ended, which was signaled by the lunch bell. Most of the students in the classroom zoomed out of to the cafeteria, but there were few who stayed and pulled their desk together to eat. Miya carefully took out her bento from her school bag, also putting back unneeded notebooks back to its place. 

"Ne, Miya-chan!" A girl exclaimed behind her, Miya turned to look, and see quite a few girls, they were in a group and was approaching her. 

"Yes?" Miya asked. The girls looked among themselves and looked back at her once again.

"We were wondering if you would like to join us for lunch?" There were strange gleams in their eyes, which were very familiar to her. Miya smiled at them nervously.

"Well...N-"

"Nay." Someone cut her off from behind her. They slung their arm and draped them in her shoulders. Looking at the said person it was her brother, which the girls widened their eyes at.

"Gokudera-sama!" The girls gasped, but half squealed.

"She'll be with me, and also the days onwards." Gokudera said menacingly at the girls, which only went noticed by his sister. Gokudera, who still has his arm slung in her shoulders, pulled her away from the dazed group and went to join his own group.

"That was... Thank you." Miya said to her brother, thinking confronting him of his behavior towards them was just plain useless and would not change anything.

"What, did you actually want to be with them?" He asked. Miya pouted, and he snorted in return.

"Of course not, did you see the gleam in their eyes?" Miya shivered, don't get her wrong, she thought they were nice people, until those strange gleam in the eyes, that she knew what they wanted, really.

"Gokudera-kun! Ah, Miya-san! H-hello." Tsuna greeted.

"Sawa--Um.. Tsuna-san." Miya bowed.

"So this is the surprise, eh? Yo! Nice to meet you! Yamamoto Takeshi!" Yamamoto introduced.