Brad Imagine for Alyssa

For: Alyssa (AlyssaBourgeois)

Alyssa's P.O.V

Me and Brad had been friends for years, pretty much all our lives. Since Brad became famous with his band The Vamps you had barely seen him. You were happy for him, how could I not be happy seeing your best friend living his dream.The only thing was I had secretly had feelings for him for around 7 years. I wanted to tell him but I was worried he would not feel the same.The Vamps have just been on a huge tour of America and I missed Brad so much. Since they came back I have spent lots of time with Brad as we both realised how much we missed each other whilst he was on tour. We also managed to admit we had both had feelings for each other for years. A few weeks ago ( a couple of days after they arrived back in the UK) Brad asked me out on a date. We had our first date where we went to the local cinema. Last week I asked him if he wanted to go on a second date as the first date was very successful. The next date we just went out for a coffee and a few days ago Brad asked me on a third date. He told me to wear something summery. I decided to wear a floral top along with a pair of light pink jeans with some white converse. I put on some light make up and straightened my hair before the doorbell went. I ran downstairs and grabbed my bag before opening the door to Brad. He drove us to our favourite place as we were children a park which was a beautiful quiet little place.Thats why Brad and I liked it. We didn't have anyone else about it was just us. As we approached the park I saw a checkered blanket set out on the grass and a picnic box next to it. Me and Brad sat in the sun eating the food he brought and just watching the world go by.
"Alyssa there's been something I wanted to ask you"
"What is it?" I asked
"Would you be my girlfriend?"
"Of course" I said smiling at Brad
We hugged and I was the happiest I have been in a long while. The boy I had dreamed about for year was finally my boyfriend.

Hope you liked it Alyssa