Bluey

BTW this book is discontinued and the author (Dessie-dearest/Desdemona) is to... there isn't a word but she won't put it as to not hurt other people. She hasn't touched this in two years-ish and probably won't again, if you want an added on the part to this story then go to the one-shots book or The Biggest Mess, request this book continuation or something, Des will add or try to, maybe just one-shots as this is half self-promotion. This is old, I can't wrap it up without deleting things and Des won't so... go there if you enjoy this. Bye! -Luci  

Your POV

You can't see much just blurry outlines with some color, you hear echos of voices. "NO no I won't lose you again. You stutter a spell and the figure tries to stop you, you smile. "I won't let you remember the pain I caused you." You say finishing the spell. "Goodbye Bluey..." 

Everything goes black

You wake up in a bed you open your eyes but you jest barely see blurry figures, you hear them.

"She's waking up." 

"Oh my Irene, her eyes they they...."

"Dull, she can't see us." You try to get up out of the bed and make out a window to your left and a blue haired boy pushes you back down.

"Your to weak right now, you still need rest." He says.

"Dante, she can't see you." 

"Laurence, you of all people should know your other senses are heightened when you lose one."

"I know Zoey, but Dante really be careful, we don't know what she just went through."

"Where am I?" You ask.

"Your in the village Phoenix Drop." a deeper voice answers. "Can you see us?"

"A little." You say not talking to anyone really. "Who's here?"

"I'm Garroth." The deep voiced boy says.

"I'm Zoey." One of the girls says. 

"I'm Dante." The blue haired boy says. "What's your name?"

"I don't remember." You say as the blue haired boy leans over you and looks into your (I'm using blue comment other ideas please) blue eyes and you see his slightly lighter blue eyes and his white armor. 

"Are you sure?" Dante asks while in the background you see a figure pick up and look into a bag and he drops it. "What is it Lauren-" He cuts off, you see reddish armor.

"Gene." You remember a name, it's not mine but it's something you think.

"What?" Dante asks.

"I remember a name, Gene." You say.

"Gene?" Dante seems scared, he comes back over and sits by you clutching his head in his hands and he cries.

"Dante, it's not your fault." Laurence says. 

"It's not your fault bluey." you say looking at him,  Dante looks at you and you see his pale blue eyes and dark blue hair, you see him. You realize that after such a long time that he's the first thing you see. you jump up and run towards the window and jump out shattering the glass, you don't look back you just run. There are a few people looking at you but you keep running and feel power running through you and you find yourself at a cliff over the ocean and see the people running up behind you.

"What are you doing?!" Dante asks, you look at the ocean and at the swamp not to far away. I could make this. you think.

"I know where I am!" You yell.