The Makeover And The Best/Worst Morning Part 1

Start from the beginning

Since we were going out today I decided to take a LONG shower because the best place to think in is the shower. I used my TRESemmé shampoo and conditioner and washed my body with the Radox 'feel blissful' body wash with calendula & rose. (AN- Yes a bit specific but I wanted to say this one smells amazing, you need to buy it!!! Crazy I know!!!!). Then after my 1 hour shower I moisturised my face with Simple Light Moisturiser for sensitive skin because I have SENSITIVE SKIN!!!! If that wasn't obvious. I don't add much to my face though which is weird since I'm like 17. Then I added the Pink Vaseline for my lips to soften them up for my lip butter. Since I sleep so much I don't wear concealer, just a light foundation or BB Cream to cover my slightly pink spots that aren't visible. After my natural makeup routine which I knew was going to change when I buy makeup from the shopping centre with mascara, blusher, pinky nude eye shadow and lip butter. I like eye liner but I can't put it on my eyes because I mess up QUICKLY. Luckily a friend of mine and Ruggs has a new shop that she opened and it's famous all right!! We called her and she said she could lock it up. I kept my hair straight so I could do stuff with it at the shops and wore a hot pink floral tank top that kind of showed a bit of my stomach but not that explicit, then my tight black leggings and my new black wedges. Technically it's all new but it's not the most cutest outfit in the world.

Then I hurried down stairs but in a sassy, mad way since I'm angry at Jorge and them kind of for them. They all stared at me in awe, why I don't know, I just feel kinky that's all.
"What's wrong?" I questioned.
"Nothing you just look amazing." Jorge replied who surprisingly came back late with bags in his hands. I didn't bother I just ignored what I was thinking which was 'what's in there?'
"Not good enough." I murmured near Jorge's ear when I walked past him and with that look on his face he knew what I was thinking.

"So what's for breakfast?" I asked.
"Well Tinista, since Francisco the idiot and parents never let you have American pancakes because they're sssssooooo SPECIAL which is true, we've given you a stack of the worlds bestest pancakes made by yours truly. I gasped. The last time I ate pancakes was when I was like 3 years old, when I was...... Special. But it stopped when.....

Flashback- Martina was 3 and Francisco was 5 years old.

"Mom, look I'm mixing this pancake batter, it's so smooth." Martina squealed.
"That's great cutie pie." Mariana replied. Fran got jealous. When Mariana turned her head back to her laptop, Fran dropped the glass bowl, smashing it with pancake batter all over the floor. Including pancake batter on his head.
Fran fake cried "Mom look what Martina did to my batter." He sniffed.
"Martina I can't believe it, why did you do that. Martina eyes were flowing with tears.
"Bu..t.......But...B.....ut." She couldn't carry on.
" No buts Martina, I knew Fran was the better one, go upstairs, you'll have no pancakes or special breakfast ever again."
"Bu...tt M...oomm I didn't do anything." Martina screamed. Mariana couldn't take it anymore.
"STOP MARTINA, GO NOW!!!Mariana didn't regret that. Neither did Fran. He more or else smirked BEHIND his back!!!" She never had a pancake or touched anything special like that since then.

End of flashback

She told the story and had tears flowing slightly. Everybody had them stuck in their eyes. Luckily the girls had waterproof makeup on. After she wiped her tears away. She ran over to the stack of 5 pancakes that said 'Tini" and gobbled them up carefully though so she looks sophisticated but she couldn't do that until she was on her third pancake. Then she found another 5 pancakes that said 'Jorge' on top of the first pancake.
"Jorge, eat your pancakes, you can't leave them there." I said. He smiled. He then sat down on the seat next to me and swallowed each pancake in thirds letting out a loud burp at the end.
"Oops." He smirked. Ugh why do I love a guy who doesn't love me back, who is disgusting as well. I gave him a disgusted look. Then I strutted over to Ruggero who threw an arm that swung of my shoulder. I smiled to him as we walked into the car, but I kind of ran to the drivers seat because I wanted to drive in my car. Yes though I have the worst parents I've got a car!!!! Anyway since the other person who knows the way is Ruggero he has to take his car. I've got a 5 seater while Rugg's got a 4 seater. Rugg never lets anybody else drive his car not even me. Ugh that means I've to take a boy. Might as well mix it up.