Forever and Always (Tom Hiddleston Oneshot)

A/N: I wrote this for tumblr blog, thfrustration. I don't mean to offend anyone but there are trigger warnings that deal with terrorism, plane crashes and death. 

"You packed my suit, right? "

"Tom, I made sure Luke sent my dress and your suit to LA days ago." Tom smiled as he went back to packing his bag. 

"I wish you could fly out with me." He mumbled, folding his boxer briefs nicely before shoving them in one of the millions of zippers on his bag.

"Babe, I'm sorry. I have work to finish here before I can go. It'll only be two days, okay?" I walked over to him, wrapping my arms around his waist. 

He grabbed my hand, kissing the top of it softly. "Hurry up, Tom. You have to be at the airport in two hours." I start handing him clothes to pack since we'll be staying a week in LA, celebrating our 'coming out as a couple.' 

Of all the events, he decided to choose the MTV Movie Awards as our official appearance after months of speculation in the London media.

I could see the yellow taxi pull up in front of Tom's flat, the driver honking his horn.

Tom turns to me, pulling me into a tight hug. "Two days." he whispers in my ear. He zips up his bag, locking it with a mini padlock before kissing me goodbye.

The car pulls off and I close the door behind me. I grab my phone and text Luke.

He's on his way. See you in two days!

****Tom's POV****

I love you, dear. I can't believe I forgot to say that! xxx

I waited for her to text back, minutes passed and I was rushed through security. Only 15 minutes left till my flight departs. 

Luke and I run down the corridor, looking for the gate. I hand over my passport and ticket and hurriedly race to my seat. 

Over the intercom the flight attendant begins her spiel. 

"All luggage stowed in the over head compartments or below your seat. Please buckle up and turn off all cell phones."

I scramble for my phone which is stuck in my pants pocket. As I'm about to turn my phone to airplane mode, I get a text.

I love you too, Tom. Have a safe flight and let me know when you land! xxoo

A sense of relief that she wasn't mad relaxed me instantly. I never liked flying but it always came with the job. That's why I wanted her to fly out with me, she knows how to calm me down.

She has this special look she gives me when she knows I'm stressed. Her eyes are so compassionate, they tell a story and I get lost in them every time  the ultimate distraction.

The pilot comes on the intercom, informing us of weather and flight details. Only 10 1/2 hours till touchdown. I grabbed the headphones in front of me, secluding my mind from the whispers around me. I couldn't help but doze off.

****Your POV****

Tom rarely forgot to mention he loved me, with every chance he got, he'd grab me in his arms and whisper those three little words into my ear, my knees buckling and my heart fluttering every single time.

I replayed that moment we first met in the back of my head. We were at a charity even in West London and I had just got back from my trip to Kenya. Tom had just started becoming active within UNICEF and was interested in joining a trip to Africa.