Chapter 31 (Mild Language)

"Oh! EXCUSE ME! WHAT DID YOU CALL ME, KEIFER?" Asked Jon snapping back at Tom.
"I FUCKIN' SAID YOU ARE A ASSFACE! YOU MORON!" Answered Tom angrily.
"I REALLY FUCKIN' THINK YOU OWE CHELSEA AN APOLOGY! YOU FUCKIN' ASSHOLE!"
"NO! I DO FUCKIN' NOT! YOU DON'T GET TO TELL ME WHAT TO DO!" Shouted Jon.
"OH! SO YOU THINK IT'S OK TO CALL HER A USER!, BITCH, CRYBABY AND A TRASHY BITCH?" Asked Tom getting really pissed off with Jon even more.
"YUP! BECAUSE SHE OBVIOUSLY FINDS THAT LAST NIGHT MEANT NOTHING TO HER!" Answered Jon shouting back at Tom.
"YOU ARE A FUCKIN' BASTARD! YOU HAVE NO CARE FOR ANYONE OR EVEN FOR ANY WOMAN THAT YOU DATE! YOU FUCKIN' MORON!" Says Tom grabbing Jon and slamming him into the wall and throwing 2-3 punches at him.
"OH FUCK OFF! KEIFER! I BET YOU JUST HOOK UP AND THEN A DAY LATER YOU KICK THE GIRL YOU SLEEP WITH ASIDE AND MAKE A MOVE ON SOMEONE ELSE! I RECKON THAT'S WHAT YOU DO!" Said Jon trying to push Tom away from him.
"DON'T YOU FUCKIN' DARE SAY THAT ABOUT ME! YOU DON'T FUCKIN' KNOW SHIT ABOUT ME! YOU FUCKIN' DEADSHIT! YOU ARE FUCKIN' FULL OF IT!" Replied Tom pushing Jon back.
Meanwhile down at the waterfront Chels was sitting on the sand crying her eyes out and of course she wondered if Jon would come and apologise to her for being rude to her but she figured that Jon would be still angry with her for kissing and hugging Tom; Meanwhile back at the fastlane Jon was busy fighting with Tom about Chels.
"I'M NOT STICKING AROUND HERE MUCH LONGER FIGHTING WITH YOU! I BELIEVE I RATHER BE WITH CHELS RIGHT NOW AND MAKING SURE SHE'S OKAY AFTER ALL YOU FUCKING GOT HER UPSET." Snapped Tom.
"FINE! GO FOR YOUR FUCKIN' LIFE ASSHOLE!" Shouted Jon.
"I MAY AS FUCKIN' WELL; I FEEL SHE NEEDS SOMEONE TO TALK TO; AND IT'S GOING TO BE ME NOT YOU!" Says Tom shouting back at Jon.
So Tom stormed off back to the table where Jeff, Eric and Fred were sitting and watching what had happened and he grabbed his stuff and then spoke to the other guys about what happened.
"WOWZA! Dude what the hell happened there?" Asked Jeff with a shocked look on his face.
"Fuckin' Jon Bon Jovi! Being a absolute assface to Chels and of course making me mad as usual." Answered Tom.
"Whoa! Why the fuck did Jon call Chels those horrible names for?" Asked Eric.
"The reason he called her those names is because he is just jealous of her." Answered Tom.
"And to be honest I think he should have never said those things to her."