Chapter 3

Guys I'm soooooo sorry. I think I'm just gonna write during the summer because school is crazy and stressful.

Okay part 3

*one week before prom*

Dylan pov:

"Hey Lydia!" I said as she walked up to me.

"Hi Dylan." She said kind of agitated.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing. It's nothing. Hey wanna come over later?" She said trying to change the subject.

"Yeah sure. But I'm not letting this go. Crap I'm going to be late! BYE!"

*At Lydia's house*

"So are you going to tell me what you were so mad about?" I asked her.

"Well... Okay fine I'll tell you. Okay so you know Chris, the football player? Well him and Beth decided to play a prank on me. Beth had Chris ask me to prom and me being so freaking stupid, I agreed. Then Beth walked up to him and kissed him right on front of me. When they finished they laughed in my face and Chris said he'd never ask a loser like me to prom." She said as she started to cry.

I pulled her into my arms and held her tight. I could feel my shirt getting soaked with her tears but I didn't mind.

Then I pulled her face from my chest moved her blonde hair from her face and kissed her.

When I pulled away she didn't say anything. She was shocked.

Finally she said "Why'd you do that?"

"Because I love you."

A/N:

Again sooo sorry for the long wait. School was so hoechtick(see what I did there) so I've decided that I'm going to write during the summer and during breaks and stuff. So I'm really sorry!!