Chapter 4

Harry

After a quick shower I got dressed again and wrote a note to leave on the kitchen counter, telling Zayn I was out. Just in case he comes home earlier than me.

I grab my keys and turn out the living room light before locking the door and heading down the stairs to my car.

I've had to pick Zayn up a few times from this place. As much as he tries to vary his locations, some just tend to be more regular.

I pull into the lot of the Mariott and park my car. The parking lot isn't densely packed, but it's not a ghost town either.

I enter the hotel lobby and smile at the desk manager as I walked straight through to the elevators, pretending like I belong.

Judging by his room number, I presume he's on the fifth floor. I head down the hall and take in the scent of the hotel and the quiet of it all.

Room 507.

I bite my lip and pace around on the carpet outside the door.

Maybe coming here was a bad idea. I really shouldn't be meeting with someone from the club. It goes against the first rule of the place.

I freeze when I hear the creak of his door, "Teddy?" I see Louis standing in the doorway, he's got a worn white shirt with a few holes in it and some black joggers on.

"Oh, hey." I say as calmly as I can.

"Were you going to knock? I saw you through the peephole." He chuckles and opens the door for me to step through.

"Yeah, I was just about to." I mumble as I walk by him.

The hotel room only has one bed, it's quite big but not anything overly extravagant. His desk is covered with paper work and folders. I stand awkwardly in the open area of the room.

"I think the food should be here anytime. I hope you like steak." He says and reaches up to scratch his head.

He's not the typical man we see in the club. He has a slender build. I think he's about the same size I am. His hair is long, reaching past his ears, and he's constantly moving it out of his face.

"Steak's good." I say and nod my head, looking over to the TV where the opening scene of When In Rome is paused.

"So, yeah, again, sorry about tonight. It was an unexpected call. I'm glad I got to see her though. It's been a lot to get used to." He says as he sits back on the bed and the covers were pushed back already so I presume he was sitting there before.

I take off my shoes and my jacket and I leave the jacket on the chair at the desk. "Has your wife talked to you?"

"Besides that call, no." He shakes his head.

"Are you gay? Or, what's your sexuality?" I sit down on the bed beside him and cross my legs with my back to the pillows.

"Bisexual I guess. I've liked guys for a while, but it's so easy to like girls when they throw themselves at you. That's how my wife and I really met. We had a one night stand. And then it was the one night stand I could never shake." He explains and reaches for the remote, "What about you? What's your fancy?"

"Men. Definitely men."

"Yeah? You're pretty good with the ladies from what I've seen." He chuckles and looks over to me.

"You mean, my job?" I quirk my brow. "I get paid for that. And they're not repulsive, I just don't want my dick inside of a vagina. Or have to deal with boobs. And I like sucking dick. Sue me."