Introduction

Kol Mikaelson. The most wildest of them all. Everyone hates him. But I couldn't understand why. I know the real Kol, i have seen his foolishness, his wildest, his everything, believe it or not i even got a sneak peak into his soft charming side.

Many times, I have always been there for Kol. If he was in trouble and it was his fault i always try to find a way to defend him. I don't know if its that charming smile he has, or those perfectly eyes of his but something always tells me that he needs my help. Time after time I observed why was Kol like this. A monster. Then I suddenly realized why , he was broken, and somethings told me that i was the key to fixing it.

So that's exactly what i did. I put myself in his shoes. I defended him, i helped him and no matter how many time i wanted to I never gave up. Along this adventure, i saw something in Kol that i never thought id see before. Emotions.

He started to get many emotions. Happy, Angry, hatred, and soon i knew with his emotions, he will soon be abled to be fixed. But if i had to choose one strong emotion,i think his biggest emotions was regret.

I believe that he regret leaving me behind. Instead of using all his force, he let me be the one thing i never wanted to be. One of his kind. A vampire.