I know I'm not that bug but I'd like to make it fun you know? :)

Okay bye!

*Unpause*

I tsk as I open my eyes only to see a mob of black and blonde hair. My eyebrows furrowed sleepily.

"These are odd colors for cotton candy." I mumble tiredly.

I never had cotton candy before.. Ever. I wonder what it taste like?.. It smells nice.. Nothing sweet at all. Actually.. It smells like ramen... And tomatoes.. I open my mouth slowly and gently put my mouth on it sleepily and slowly started to nimble on it. It doesn't taste very good.. But I don't care.. I just nibbled, that is till I heard a snap. I hum opening one eye slowly then heard another snap I open both eyes as my boy open a bit.

"Wha...." I heard another snap and that's when I snapped back to reality I look around only to see a figure with a black and red coat on with hearts around them..

Who was that?! And why were they not caught and killed? I got out the bed quickly only to be held back. I look down irritated, just to see Sasuke and Naruto clinging on me in there sleep. My eyes soften, my hazel eyes brighten and enlarged. Sasuke and Naruto hands were on my chest heads tilt slightly together as both of them held one of my hands. But gratefully I could see outside just to see guards staring at nothing and some drooling... This work.. This level of genjutsu on ANBU ninjas... The black and red coat...

Uchiha Itachi...

When I found your Raven tail.. I was silently planning his death.. Hm.. Maybe I'll give him red roses.. No black roses.. No red roses... No.. Black roses.. Never mind, I'll be nice and throw a color if both.. For his hands.. To have..

In his coffin.

Now what color coffin? White? For purity? Black? He loves black but he's not a tainted person.. Red? The color of blood that will be stained upon my blood. His blood will be stained upon my hands. A sinister smile fell upon my face. No.. I'll make the casket black and stain it red with his blood. Mhm.. That's a nice funeral..

I chuckle. His death isn't that heard, just punch him in the heart and Bing bada boom. He's dead. But.. Why did he have hearts around him.. And.. No.. I will not think about it, it makes my brain hurt.

I turn my head toward Sasuke who was stirring in his sleep. One of his black onyx eyes open sleepily as his gaze looked up at me. Then he did something that made freeze with wide eyes..

He..

He..

He smiled. "Ohayo Kūkyo.." He mumbles sleepily.

Whatever just go with it.

I gave a small smile. "Ohayo Sasuke." He mumbles something incorhent before sitting up a bit and kissed my cheek lingering before leaning back, smile, and lay back on the bed closing his eyes once again.

My eyes widen, I blush as soon as his kiss warm lips met my cheek, but as it lingered... I blush scarlet.. I could have sworn I heard another 'snap' but it could have been my imagination.. So I was stairs down at Sasuke, with wide eyes, and a scarlet face, lips parted in pure shock. Mhm.. Uh.. Um.. Erm.. Er... I can't process..

The more I stare the more redder my face is..

"I.. You.. Kiss.. Uh.. Cheek.. Now... Sleep?" Words played jumbling around. This is all so new.. This experience with such little words to think about.. It's fascinating.. Yet.. Frustrationing.. Uh.. Kiss... Um..

Finally I squeal and jump out the bed darting for Sasuke. I then proceed to hide under his covers.. He kissed my cheek.. Never had I experience that type of.. Gesture.. It's so inappropriate.. To make me so flustered.. And.. Out of character.. What was that? Making my cheeks red and my hormones going insane.. Ugh..