{Chapter 4 }You Again

After I was finished preparing dinner .I started homework. Soon I heard shuffling downstairs. I quickly grabbed my book bag and jumped out of the window. I landed near the pool.I quickly began running and jumped over the fence. I kept running looking back just to see if anyone had seen me. Nope. I didn't stop running though. I kept running until I was out of breath. I ended up near the back ally shortcut I all ways take to the grocery store. I walked forward and leaned against the wall and slowly sank to the ground . I put my head between my knees, trying to catch my breath. Once my breathing was normal ( or as normal as it gets at least. ) I looked up to see the same guy I had seen earlier in the same ally. He towered over me. I started shaking with out even thinking about it. He gave me a weird look then said " I didn't mean to scare you. My name is Justin by the way. " " Why are you here? I told you earlier that it is dangerous here. You shouldn't be here alone. "

" I-I-I " curse my stupid fears.

" It is going to get dark soon, you should go home. "

I just nodded ,but didn't move from my spot on the ground.

" Aren't you going to get up? " he asked.

Before I could answer someone came up to us.

Justin qickly picked me up and pulled me behind him. I winced at the contact from getting beat by the jocks.

" Give me the girl " demanded Ashton.

" NO " Justin growled.

Before I knew it Ashton fist made contact with Justin jaw.

With that justin pounced at Ashton punching him mercilessly until he was unconscious.

Justin got of Ashton and turned towards me.

" Are you okay? "

I just nodded looking down.

He lifted my chin so I was looking up at him.

" Do you want me to drive you home ?" He asked.

I shook my head to say no.

"Are you sure ? " he asked unsatisfied.

I nodded a no.

"Okay"

I gave him a quick smile and my way to find a place to sleep.
Maybe the bus station.

I could not wait to tell Amanda about my encounter with Justin.

★♡★♡★♡

Authors Note :

I hope you like this chapter it is dedicated to @livesleeprepeatt

The picture above is of Justin