Chapter 32

Kat's P.O.V

I howled in pain as they both lunged at me and pushed my to the floor. I quickly got up and jumped at them.

Since i was ingured i was slowing down and nnot as fast, plus i was loosing a lot of blood, so that didnt help.

 I felt my leg give way, so as i went to jump i collapised on the floor.

I winced as i hit the floor. 

Watching the two wolves come closer to me, i tried not to act scared. 

Jeremy ran at me an pushed my onto the tree that was behind me hard. I whimpered in pain.

Mark growled at me before biting my leg. I did my best not to scream or in this case howl in pain and give them the satisfaction.

He bit harder when i didnt respond, i ended up biting my lip in order to keep me from scream. 

I was biting so hard that blood drew from my lip and ran out my mouth.

Mark growled in annocence before letting go.

He turned to Jeremy and they seemed to be having there own private conversation in there head.

IT was bad enough that i had to fight two wolves alone but at the same time i was having a mini fight with my self to stay awake and in wolf form.

I felt my self start to shift but i forcused on my anger towards the rouges and what they have done to other packs that i felt myself start to shake in anger. 

I was no longer having trsouble to stay awake or stay wolf.

I ran towards MArk and Jeremy. Who didnt even notice me walking towords them. MY leg was in unbearble pain.

JEremy and MArk had noticed me moving towrds them wehen i jumped at them.

They were wuick enough so i ended up jumping on Jeremy who fell over and knocked MArk down as well. 

I growled before i bite his neck and pulled back hard. I watched as Marks head fell to the ground before he shifted into a human and his lifeless body collapsed to the ground. 

I turned to Jeremy and growled. He was staring at me with pure hatred. Mostly because i just killed his best friend.

WIthout any warning Jeremy tackled me to the floor and started to bite my stomach before ripping some fur and skin off.

I howled in pain. Jeremy bite down on my mark on my shoulder were he bite before and bit down harder than i thought someone could bite.

I was in so much pain i could help but shift into human form.

Jeremy moved down to my ancle and bit on the one that was bleeding. I gripped the floor. Handfuls of dirt in each hand.

Jeremys wolf face turned to look at me crying. When he did i threw the dirt at him. He stepped back and rubbed his eyes. I took this as my chace and got up.

I grabbed the first thing i could grab and turned around. Just as i turned around JEremy had jumped at me. 

I raised the object that was in my hand out infront of me. I closed my eyes to afraid to watch him maul me alive. I felt a sharp pain collied with me and i was flung backwards. MY back hit a tree stumb and i slid the the floor. MY naked back getting scratched and bloody as i slid down.