Blooms Story

"Guys we're going to be way to early." Helia said walking into Alfea headed to the Winx dorm.

"Helias right. The girls may not even be ready yet." Sky said.

"We can wait." Riven said. "Besides I was not about to wait around for Codatorta to decide he needs us to do something so we can't go on our date."

"Rivens right we can just sit in the girls living room while they finish getting ready." Brandon said.

When the guys reached the door Sky was about to knock when Brandon stopped him.

"Wait!! He whispered to Sky. "Listen."

All the guys leaned in to listen. They heard the girls laughing.

"Remind me again why we got ready so early." Layla said.

"So we have time to talk before we go." Stella said. "What's tonight's topic?"

"What about how all of our parents got together?" Flora suggested. Everyone liked this idea.

"Ok I'll go first" Bloom said. "I don't really know how mom and dad got together but I know how Mike and Vanessa got together. They were about our age and mom has liked dad for as long as she can remember and vise-versa. They went to this party one night at their school and dad wanted to ask mom to dance but he was to scared to so he had a friend do it for him. His friend John asked her for him and she accepted so they start dancing both hands shaking. Dad stepped on moms feet like 10 times they said." She said stopping to laugh. "But mom didn't care. So after they got done dancing they walked around outside the school. By the end of the night they were practically already in love. The following week they started dating and dad proposed to mom 3 years after and they have been together ever since."

"Awww!" The girls all chorused.

"Yeah." Bloom said.

"Whose next?" Flora asked.

"I'll go".....