June 13 1914

it's been about ten days now since I wrote. The O'dancy's found a house down the road from us. So that means Felix and his siblings and his mom don't live with us any more in the house behind ours that's on the property, so now uncle Alex has made it into his personal office to where people can come here for appointments and such instead of having to wait in the hospital or clinic room there. Also he will still make house calls when he can....Felix came by to tell me he has a job as at the newspaper he's right now an assistant but he plans on being a reporter like his dad and grandad was. His goal is to go all over the world to gather stories... Cedric my brother is out with friends as is Ruban. Winifred Grace Sally and I just got back from visiting Trista's grave. Now we're all headed to Fiona's for a sleep over party. We're having one in Trista's memory it would have been her birthday today so we are making her favorite treats and going to the theater to watch a show. At Fiona's house it's just her and her brother but he works nights at one of the factories. She and Quincy may both be older than most of us but they're always great company Grace says she's going to marry Quincy one day, he is 19 she is 16 but she doesn't care she is head over heals for him! OK well the buggy is ready. And Grace and Sally and Winifred are waiting.