I held out my hand. "I'm Harry."

She shook it gently. "I'm Lacey."

"I know." I grinned. "I have my sources."

My hand traced the top of her thigh slightly. She blushed and gently hit my hand away.

She noticed my dragon tattoo on my wrist. It was the sign of our gang.

She pulled away quickly.

"Are you from Gang 7." She muttered, shocked.

"Yes. Why, do you fear me?" I whispered, noticing goosebumps appearing on her arms,

She looked up into my eyes. "No. Should I?" She said unsure.

"We'll have to see about that love, won't we."

Lacey's POV

He was very attractive. He seemed a little older than me. He was wearing all black, including a tight black top that showed off his muscled torso and revealed some various tattoos.

I'd heard rumours about the infamous Harry Styles. I say rumours, because that's all I hoped they were. And yet here in front of me, he just seemed like a normal boy, nothing like the monster that I had imagined.

His eyes were what caught my attention. They were a deep shade of autumn green, yet they were cold and stern as he stared at me.

He intimidated me, but I wasn't afraid.

He took a swig of vodka, and flashed me a smile.

"Do you want to dance?" He offered.

I shook my head slowly. "I can't dance."

I felt like I should walk away, I didn't want to be involved with anything but I couldn't help it.

"I can't dance either. Do you want to make a fool out of yourself with me?" He offered, drinking more alcohol.

The more drunk he got, the more the real Harry seemed to come through. He dropped his cold facade and was almost himself. I pitied him, having to adapt a fake persona to fit his reputation.

He held out his hand towards me. I placed my palm into his, as he pulled me up towards the centre of the room.

"How old are you?" I questioned.

"Twenty two. Let me guess, you're...twenty." He pondered.

"Good guess." I added impressed, as he pulled me closer towards him until our bodies were pressed together.

"I don't think this is how you're supposed to dance, Harry." I laughed.

"Well it's the way I like it." He purred into my ear.

"I want you."

His hand lowered down my back. I shrugged him off me.

"I'm not like that Harry, I've just met you." I walked away in disgust but he grabbed my arm.

"I'm sorry, I got ahead of myself." He chuckled. "Do you want another drink?"

I paused for a moment contemplating if I should leave or not. Then again I had nothing to lose, I guess.

"...Yes please. I'm just going to go to the restroom." I said, finding an excuse to have a break from things for a minute.

He nodded as I walked away to reapply my lipgloss. Suddenly a figure behind me grabbed me.

I turned in shock. A man in his middle twenties stood behind me. He had dark raven hair, and deep brown eyes and a little stubble framing his perfect jawline.

"Stay away from Harry Styles. He's trouble." He said in a monotone voice.

"Who are you?" I stuttered shocked, backing into the mirrored wall behind me.

"Malik. Zayn Malik. Tell him I said hello, I'm sure he'll appreciate it." He walked away laughing, leaving me in total shock.

"But I'm only having a drink with him, I don't understand?"

He paused and turned around, walking towards me.

"Once you're involved with Harry, you stay involved with Harry."

He tightened his grip on my arm and whispered. "Get out while you can."

He let go of me and walked away. I stood frozen for a minute, left with just my thoughts.

Two men behind him stayed lurking in the corridor. I barged past them quickly and ran up to Harry.

"Erm...I'm sorry but I have to leave. Something's come up at home."

His face dropped as he stood up, towering over me. He shook his head, with a sadistic smile on his face.

"You're not interested, I get it." He said coldly. Something had changed about him since I had re-entered the room. It was like someone had flicked an emotionless switch on in his brain.

I nodded a little and walked away.

Without warning he yanked my arm, and pulled me backwards towards the toilets, pressing me up against the wall, with his hand near my throat.

"What are your orders?" He snarled, tightening his grip around my neck.

I shook my head, gasping for air.

"I have no idea what you're talking about. Please let me go."

"You lying little bitch, I saw you talking to Malik. Why are you here? To kill me? Spike my drink? Seduce me? TELL ME..." He growled and almost spat out each syllable in my face. I'd never seen true furious anger until now.

I struggled to speak, gasping for air.

"Tell me!" He shouted again, louder.

"I've never met him before...he told me...to stay away...from you, that's all." I tried to say, absorbing all the air that I could.

Harry paused for a moment, staring into my eyes before accepting my statement and letting go of me.

I slid to the floor with my back against the wall, struggling for air.

Harry fell to his knees and grabbed my hands in his.

"Lace I'm sorry. I thought you were with him. You don't know what he's like, he'll try anything to get to me... I don't even know why I'm telling you this."

I stared at him with hatred. If I had any more energy I would've charged out already. A tear glided down my cheek. His hand moved towards me. I flinched fast but he merely wiped a tear from my face.

"I will never hurt you again, I swear. "

"You won't get the chance to."

I'm sorry. Don't fear me. " He said, looking hurt at the fact that I thought he was going to hit me.

I climbed to my feet.

"He was right. You are trouble. Never fucking speak to me again." I cried, bursting into tears as I walked away.

_____________

Argh a new fanfic!! I really hope you like this one it's a bit different to my usual style. Please tell me what you think of it so far, and please vote it means the world to me. Thanks so much for reading, I hope you enjoy this book!

Sophie xx