Massage

You sat in the living room, reading a book, while Nate was in the studio working on some new music for his fans.

You didn't expect him to come home before 12 am. He always worked late the last couple days. You missed him a lot. Not only his warm cuddles but hearing him talk about his day and joking around with him.

All of a sudden the front door opened and closed. Nate rushed up the stairs without saying a word or even look at you.

You put your book down and slowly walked upstairs curious of what's wrong. You opened the bedroom door and found Nate laying on his stomach with his head in the pillow.

You sat down on his side of the bed and softly spoke to him.

"Hey. What's wrong Baby?"

He just let out a groan. He didn't seem to be sleepy, maybe he was just stressed out.

You climbed on his back and massaged his shoulders. He let out a moan and you felt him relax under your touch. You kept massaging his back for a while till he flipped around and layed you down on the bed as well.

"I missed you" Nate said as he hugged you from behind and put his head in the crook of your neck.

"I missed you too" You answered and kissed his hand.

"The past days were stressing me out. I couldn't even sleep proberly and I missed talking with you. I've hardly seen you. I really needed this massage, thank you 'y/n'" He said softly in your ear.

"Don't thank me for something I offered, Nate"

"That's why I love you. You never do things and expect something in return. You do it because you want to do it. Never change anything about yourself. Promise?"

You were taken aback by his confession. He never explained what he loved about you and it brought tears to your eye, knowing that Nate noticed those little things about your personality.

"Pomise" you said barley audible. Cuddling even closer into his chest. 

Thank you so much for reading. A vote or a comment would mean the world to me. Also send in some requests if you want to.

Have a nice day,

Your Nightwwriter