Chapter 1

It was an early Saturday morning, the first day of Winter.

The sky was a frosty blue and the Sun shined high up in the sky, but it's warmth never reached the cold town.

A breeze was patrolling the streets and the morning dew on the grass reflected the plain little houses.

The streets were deserted, no sound, no nothing. A girl was the only peculiar detail of Harrods Street.

She stood behind a house in a narrow dead end road, hiding from the cold breeze that bit her cheeks. She was gazing off into the distance, her honey brown eyes dashing from house to house.
She was a considerably skinny girl, tall, but not eye catching tall. Her hair was the colour of hay that was left in the Sun for too long. Her lips were purple from the cold and her elegant fingers hugged her navy blue scarf for warmth. She felt exhausted and cold.

All I need is a warm cup of tea.
She thought.

"If you're gonna get tea we need to get get home" she whispered to herself.

Her house was only two houses away but the breeze had now suddenly turned into wind that was lashing at her face, getting her hair all tangled.

She hadn't gone far when she noticed a pair of eyes following her.
The eyes belonged to a beautiful boy that was about her age or a little older. He had dark chocolaty brown hair and dark brown eyes that lay fixed on her.
She waved awkwardly and walked off.

When she reached her doorstep she turned back to check if he was still watching her and as she turned the key she thought she saw him smile. She entered her house, a smile tugging at her lips.

________________________________

Alright this is another story I started...I hope you enjoy, I will try and finish this one.
Also I will attempt to write often. Don't take my word for it though.

- Jana