#1 Baby Maknae

Kim Seokjin
Min Yoongi
Jung Hoseok
Kim Namjoon
Park Jimin
Kim Taehyung
Jeon Jungkook

"Hyung. Do you have to plaster our names in the middle of the house?" Asked the youngest one staring at their names which was displayed on the centre of attention. "Of course! Isn't it cool?"

"No hyung. It looks as if someone is attending our funeral" the youngest responded, looking at Seokjin with his squinty eyes. "Aish. You talk too much. Go disturb someone else, kookie. Shoo shoo"

Literally, it does look like a funeral memorial with the wooden font words displayed on the wall with all the seven names on it. The seven young man stayed under one roof at their own maisonette. Since Seokjin is the oldest, he is the head owner while Yoongi is the co-owner.

Each of them played a different role. Even though Jungkook is the only one who is still schooling, he still contributed money to his hyungs to pay for the house bills.

Jungkook is a second year student but during days when he ended school early including the weekends, he works as a part time photographer. Even though he studies forensic law, Jungkook always had a deep passion in photography. He would watch tutorial videos on how to use a dslr camera and gradually, he self-taught himself into it. Despite being only a part timer, he earns better than expected because of his perseverance and skills.

"Taehyungieeee play with meeee pweashhh" he pleaded trying to pout as cute as possible to his hyung who was captivated in the world of books. "Come on, stop reading" he tugged on the other's shirt, refusing to move until Taehyung responded. The older one simply flicked his forehead as if he was a annoying fly who needed to be shooed away.

"Ouchhy, you're sucha meanie" Jungkook crossed his arms, sulking while never leaving his eyes off of his hyung. Taehyung simply ignored this irritating fly which was beside him. He flipped to the next page to resume his reading. "Hyunggggg!" Jungkook raised his tone a little, he is bringing out his A game to get the other's attention.

"Gah" Taehyung groaned, shutting his book. "Don't you ever give up?"

"Never!" The maknae cling tightly to his hyung. "Let's play some games!" He cheered. As reluctant as Taehyung was being the most quietest in the group, he knew he has to entertain this little bugger. God knows when he'll stop bugging if Taehyung did nothing about it so he agreed to play call of duty on their PS4.

"Oh before we start. The loser has to do whatever the winner says okay!" Taehyung didn't bother to hear what the other was saying so he simply nodded as response.

"And the winner is......"

"Meeeeee!" The baby maknae ran around the room like a monkey swinging his arms wildly up the air. After rejoicing his victory, he plopped back down on the bean bag chair and poked the elder's cheek.

"You. Lose"

"Whatever. I'm out"

Taehyung got up to leave the room but was pulled back down.

"The heck?"

"You have to do what I say, remember?"

"No" he got up but again, he failed.

"Okay fine fine" Taehyung finally surrender. "What do you want me to do?"