Change For My Dream

Start from the beginning

Professor: Hmm? Well, of course. Actually, you can leave anytime, but if you leave now,
Aine would be in trouble. So I hope you could wait.

Lily: I will.. I was just asking..

Professor: What do you plan to do after leaving then?

Lily: Umm.. music.. I love music. I want to try to start a career in music.

Professor: Hm that sounds good. But don't think about that for now, alright?
Focus on Aine. If you focus very well, you might be able to leave as soon as possible.
Okay? I'll see you around. Take care of Aine. *leaves*

Lily: Yes, professor..

This is really horrible. I don't want to help Ai-kun just so I can help myself too.
I personally want to help Ai-kun until he's okay.. And after that,
I will start helping myself as well.

The next day...

We finished getting ready for Ai-kun is going to meet 2 more people today.
I am going to accompany him for he's still not sure how to deal with other people.
But in reality, I don't know either.. All I ever do is just a "natural act of kindness" to deal with people..

Ai: I was wondering about this all night..

Lily: Hm?

Ai: You're always with me, if not, you're in the lab. Don't you have any family or friends?

Lily: I don't.

His eyes widened in surprise.

Ai: Really? Why? What happened?

Lily: I was an orphan and I never had any friend since I was focusing in my studies.
Because I wanted to make sure I don't fail in life, because no one would support me.

Ai: That's really hard....

Lily: . . . .

Ai: But.. I'm your friend, right? Because you're my friend! You've always been!

Lily: !!!.... (Friend..? Ai-kun, considers me as his friend?) . . . *smiles* Yes, yes we're friends! :)))

Ai: You're not alone! :)

Lily:  Thank you, Ai-kun. (He's truly progresssing :))) ) Now let's get going.

Ai: Okay.

We finally arrived to the meeting place and we were called by Reiji-kun.