(Chap 2) Maou?

I know the last chapter it said Maou freaked out but i ended up writing this, sorry! ^-^ ----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Maou's POV

I was walking into our apartment room and noticed a teenager with Lucifer. She was no ordinary teenager she had cat ears, a tail, a collar and a dress that went down to her knees. I obviously knew it was a neko.  I walked over to the kitchen and greeted them, "Hello Uru, hello Y/N." I said calmly. (Y/N)'s eyes widened when she heard her new name. "Y-you knew it was me?!" She asked. "Of course! The cat ears, tail, collar, and the same dress Uru-chan got you! You're obviously a Niko." I say as I start washing the dishes. "What! Im not Uru-CHAN!" Uru whined, blushing in embarrassment. Y/N then looked down at her stomach and rubbed it whining; "I'm so hungry!" She fell back and groaned. "ok, ok. I'll get something for you to eat. Though one question." I said. "What?!" Y/N growled. "Do Nikos prefer cat food or human food." I asked. "Both, but I prefer human food, it for sure tastes better." She explained, calming down. "Some ones hangry!" Uru teased. Then Y/N tackled him Shouting; "YES I AM!"

Y/N's POV

I tackled Uru starting to tickle him. He started laughing and then pushed me of; "Stop! Ha-ha St-stop please!" He put a hand up in front of my face signaling to stop. "Ok, ok ill stop." I say laying back, laughing. Maou just looked back in shock. "He laughs?" Uru sat up and looked kinda serious, glaring at Maou . Maou just shrugged and went back to his shenanigans. "What was that?" I said almost laughing. Uru started smiling and shrugged it off. I got up and brushed of my dress. "Do you have some extra clothes? Like the ones these humans wear?" I asked, uncomfortable in the dress Uru got me. Uru nodded and searched through his drawers. He pulled out a shirt just like his and a pair of pants to small for him. I ran to the bathroom and placed them on. "Hey Uru!" I shouted. "What!" He groaned. "Come help me!" I yelled. He got up and walked in the bathroom. "Can you cut a hole in these pants?" I ask. "Sure" He took them and then got a razorblade and slowly cut a hole. Then he grabbed my tail and stuck it in the hole. The hole was too small so he took the razorblade and made it perfect.  I went back to the bathroom and put them back on. "They fit like skinny jeans!" I yelled smiling. I hopped out of the bathroom smiling and laughed; " Me and Uru are matching !" Maou turned around and laughed, "You look like a couple!" Uru just stood there embarrassed. "No we don't..." He mumbled.

Maou's POV  (really short)

I laughed at Uru's reaction and gave Y/N her food. "Thanks Maou!" She said. I was surprised she was so nice to me. She hated me and Uru. "After you finish that, you and Uru should go out to the park or something." I suggested. Y/N Then looked over at Uru pleaded with her eyes. "But her tail and ears..." Uru pointed out while lifting Y/N's tail. She then closed her eyes and a slight purr escaped her mouth.

3rd person

Uru and Maou looked at y/n in shock. Uru then stroked her tail again and she started purring once more. She started to blush and slapped Uru's hand away. " Um you know what Ill just go myself..." Y/n said awkwardly. She took Maou's hat , stuffed her tail under her shirt and put a coat on. "Bye!" She said before walking out the door. As she walked out of the small apartment room another girl walked out of her apartment room. y/n looked over at the girl and slightly waved. The other girl had no response.  "Hi, im Y/N!" Y/n said trying to start a conversation. "... Hello, my name is Suzuno," The girl said. She had a voice that sounded similar to a robot's. She squinted her eyes and looked at Maou's apartment door, "Are you a friend of Maou?" She asked suspicious. "Well, I guess you could say I live here..." y/n said. She glances behind her moving away rom the door. "Where are you heading?" she asked changing the subject. Suzuno l\quickly looked back at Y/n. "I will be visiting the park... Its peaceful..." She said looking away. "Oh! Me too!" Y/n said, happy they share an interest. (Sorry if your character doesn't like the park.) Y/n started to walk down the steps. Suddenly her foot slipped and as expected she went flying into the air, but didn't fall on her face or on her knees or on her butt, she landed on her feet. (Get it? cus cats always land on their feet!) Suzuno just looked at her in shock. "H-how?" Suzuno mumbled. "Eh!!!?? S-Sorry!! I-i can explain, i um!!" Y/n stuttered. Suzuno just closed her eyes and sighed. She walked down the stairs holding the railing. She finally reached the last step quickly started walking to the park. Y/n just stood there, confused. She quickly ran up to Suzuno and walked with her to the park.

(Hello! I know this is short but i just couldn't make all you Reader~Chans wait any longer! And thank you so much!! You all are amazing and I'm glad you like this poorly made story. Sooner or later i will edit my stories to improve them, but now I'm continuing the story. I don't think you guys would want to reread the chapters! Thank you again for reading my stories/story. You all again are amazing people and are very patient! Thank you!!!

#LoveAllYouReaderChanz    )