(Y/N) the neko

(Y/n) POV

In Enta Isla

Time to do what I always wanted to. I jumped threw the portal too earth in cat form and in the portal I mumbled, "im never going back." And then landed in a dark alleyway. I walked around for a while till I got covered in paint because this human dropped some on me. It seemed like an accedant I guess. And it was purple paint so I guess its not that bad. I walked past another alley and saw a red head walking down it suspiciously. I decided to follow the person I'm guessing its a girl. She took a weird route leading to who knows where. It finally ended at a small window. I meowed and the female turned around to see me, though I took that chance to climb through a crack in the window and succeeded. I landed on a face and quickly jumped off of it. Now because of me its was all purple. "What the-" it shouts but then and notices me. The sink is full of water so I jump into it and it gets the paint off, but now I'm soaked. I have to act like a cat so I hop into the person I fell on's lap and pur. 'Well at least the person's face matches its hair. I'm guessing these are all males.' I thought. As I was acting like I was asleep I really did fall asleep and had a crazy dream.

Dream

I was in Lucifer's lap while alciel and Satan were eating ramen at a coffee table. They then turned into the guys I just met. I then assumed that maybe they are alciel, Satan, and lucifer. Then I woke up.

Out of dream

I woke up on a pillow and was surrounded by walls. ' wait I'm in a box' I thought, I could here voices and they said.
"I don't want a cat."
"You need a companion and a cat is prfect."
" what about the landlord!"
"She'll be fine with it."
"Fine!"
"Now let's make you her legal guardian!"
"Seriously"
The box opened and hands reached into grab me, I was picked up and the person who picked me up said, "Hi I'm urushirahara or uru." He said. " You are now mine but don't think of me as your dad or anything."
"You are (y/n)" he continued. I dicided to keep my name that from then on.

Urushihara POV

Ashiya laughed at what I said and I just rolled my eyes. We left to make me the guardian but Moau said I couldn't handle it so he was made the guardian of (y/n), by I still had to feed her, walk her, ect. Its still not fair. On our way home Ashiya and Moau had to go to the store and they want me to take (y/n) home and feed her so I walked home alone with (y/n). We bought her clothes so I decided to put it on her. It was a fluffy one because its the winter. When we got home I laid on the floor and took the leash off (y/n) and we both fell asleep next to eachother.

Time skip 15 min

I woke up to someone next to me a... GIRL!!
I quickly backed away and she woke up. "Who are you?" I said.

(Y/n) POV

I was confused, I'm his cat. Then I looked down and yelled, "WHAT!!" I'm in human form, how can I turn human with no power here? "Um i-i I can explain, I'm your cat.." I say. "That explains why your wearing (y/n)'s outfit, but wait what are you!?" He yelled. "Be quite fool! I am a neo half human half cat because I can turn into a cat and then a human yada yada stuff like that, oh and thanks for the outfit." I explain. She just stands there in shock. "So where are you from?" He said. I noticed he was crossing his fingers..... Weird. "Enta Isla." I say, then he lays down and explains that he, ashiya and moau are all from Enta Isla yada yada yada stuff like that. (Sorry I keep writing that.) He finished right as moau and ashiya got back. As the door started to open urushihara pushed me into his box bed and that hid me. They walked in and greeted urushihara then asked where I was. Uru just said I was sleeping in his lap. That convinced them, Uru said he was going to take his box bed out and throw it away because it wasnt soft anymore. As he carried me in the boxes outside he had trouble so moau tried carrying me I mean the boxes out and said it was heavy so stupid Uru said the cat was in the the boxes so moau peeked in to look because he didn't believe it cause I was so tiny. (Takes a deep breath of relief.) That's when he saw me... And freaked out I mean freaked! Out.

Hi ReadrChanz out there I hope you guys liked this chapter and will b willing to read more. I'm sorry if the first chapter was really fast, its because I haven't started a story in a really long time so...ya. I'm also sorry if I ended the chapter at a bad time.... I've never really been good at that anyways so..... Ya. (again) bye!!

#LoveAllYouReadrChanz