Chapter 5: Saturdays party

Willow's POV

On Saturday I was looking for something to wear to the party tonight , and finally something caught my eye the dress had white lace as the top of the dress and the skirt part of the dress was a midnight blue, Abel's favorite color,and I decided that the dress was the perfect outfit for tonight.

I wonder if Abel will like it as I got done with my hair then all of a sudden out of no where I remembered that I was shifting tonight and that I would have to leave the party a little bit earlier than normal to get the dress and I would get to meet my mate tonight if I was lucky.

My mate...I wonder what he's like, and if he was kind ,or coldhearted to his mate, or did he even want a mate well I was gonna find that all out tonight (hopefully).

Before I could think anymore about it I heard a knock at my front door, and by the person that was down there scent it should be Abel. I ran down the stairs to the door to open it to a smiling Abel I smiled back and said"I'm almost ready I just got to put my shoe on and I'll be ready"with a sheepish smile.

Then Abel reached out a touched my arm and said "yeah I can wait for you to get your shoes on and whatever else you have to do before we leave" still feeling the tingles where he touched my arm I said "you can come in and sit while your waiting on me" I stepped out of the door way.

He walked over to the couch where he sat down, and I told him" I'm going to grab my shoes" I walk/jogged up to my room and grab my white high heels and ran back down the stairs and put them my high heels on and went to see where Abel was and I found him right where I left him.

He looked at me and his jaw dropped a little bit then he said "you look so beautiful Willow" I looked down a mumbled a thank you to him I looked up then asked him "are was ready to go??" Then he said " I'm ready where you are " and gave me a wink and then we left my house.