V

Thomas:
Hey can you meet around the side of the school. I wanna talk.

Teresa:
Everything ok?

Thomas:
Yeah. Just come.

Teresa locked her phone and put it in her pocket. She grabbed her last book and closed her locker. She started to make her way outside.
"Hey Teresa", Harriet ran up to her.
"Hey Harriet", she replied.
"Wanna go grab pizza with me and Son?" She asked.
"Um... I have to go do something but I'll meet you guys there in about a half hour", Teresa told her.
"Ok", Harriet replied before walking off to Sonya.

Teresa walked around the corner of the school. When she walked around she saw Thomas. And...Brenda? They both stood there, her hands around his neck, his hands on her waist....their lips connecting.

A small tear escaped and she ran around the corner. Thomas pushed Brenda off him.
"What the hell Brenda?" He yelled. He slightly saw Teresa run around the corner. "Teresa", he yelled running after her.
"Teresa", he said when he found her sitting on the ground, holding onto her knees and her head resting on them.
"Teresa?" He slowly walked over to her.
"Just leave me alone", she mumbled.
"No", Thomas said. He sat down beside her. "Tell me what's wrong".
"You", she looked up. Her ocean blue eyes now all red and puffy and full of tears.
"What?" Thomas asked confused.
"You were kissing Brenda", she told him.
"Ter-", he began but she cut him up.
"I thought you cared about me Thomas. I thought that night when we almost...you cared", she explained.
"Teresa", he said. She put her head down and continued crying. "Look at me".
She looked up into his amazing brown eyes.
"Brenda came up and kissed me. Her waist was the closest thing to grab to help me push her off", he explained. Teresa sniffed and continued looking at him. Thomas leaned over and cupped her face with his hands. "I do care about you", he began. He looked into her eyes. "I really care about you". He leaned in, their lips were only inches apart. He waited wondering if he should continue leaning further. Teresa then began to lean in. Thomas slightly smiled and their lips met. He felt a fire burning in his chest. Fireworks exploded in his stomach. She felt her heart race. It felt like all the hate from before just suddenly disappeared. For both of them it felt like nothing mattered anymore. Like nothing would ever matter again. As long as they had each other, everything was going to be ok.

Brenda walked around the corner and saw them slowly pull away. She didn't even shed one tear. She felt jealous of course, but she wasn't even heartbroken.

*******
Bad chapter? I know :(
I wish Kaya was engaged to Dylan, or at least dating him 😭
Why do my ships never happen?