The first phase part 2

Hey guys! Just wanted to say thanks for reading this and that the video above is the theme song to Hunter x Hunter. I hope that you enjoy this chapter!
----------------------------------------------
Your pov
I began to follow the man up the stairs. I didn't care about his name so I ignored most of his speech. I jumped when I heard a voice yelling behind me.
"(Y/n)! Let's go faster!" It was Gon.
"Sure. That's fine." I said increasing my pace.
"Are you crazy? How can you go faster?" Leorio said panting.
"It nothing really. But, you are an old man." Kurapika said. With my short time with Kurapika, he was always the serious one. He never said anything rude. "I'm not an old man! I'm a teenager like you guys!" Leorio said. I was so surprised when he said those words but I shook it off. I began to increase my speed and Gon followed. As we were running, a boy with silver hair, blue eyes, and a skateboard was riding his skateboard next to us. "Oi! You can't do that! This is a test of endurance!" Leorio screamed to the silver haired boy. "Um." I began. "This isn't a test of endurance. We're just chasing a man to the first phase of the test." I said being a smart ass and all. "What's your name?" Gon said to the silver haired boy. "Killua" he replied. He got off his skateboard too. "Might as well run with you guys." We were all running and we picked up the pace second after second. Gon, Killua, Kurapika and I were all fine but Leorio was panting like a dog. "Oi!" Killua said to me. "Who me?" I asked because to me Killua seemed like another assassin and I didn't wanna mess with him. "Yeah. You never told me your name." He stated. "Oh yeah! Sorry. It's (y/n)." "Oh. Ok." "Killua! (Y/n)! Let's make a deal! Last person to get to the top has to give the other two dinner!"
"DEAL!" Killua and I said in sync. We looked at each other and blushed. "Ready set go!" Gon said. He blasted off and so did we. I was in the lead but then Killua got ahead. I knew for sure he was and assassin. When we got to the top, I won but Killua and Gon tied. Now they were fighting over who buys who's. "You are both idiots." I said chuckling. "Split the check. It's only fair." I said. "BUT THAT RUINS THE POINT!" They said together. It was so funny that I bursted into laughter. They laughed too and then later, agreed to splitting it. About 2 hours later, the other people came in. Another 2 hours later, the doors were closed. The people that didn't make it, were left to die.

Killua's pov
When the door closed, the host told us what we had to do for the next part. I looked at (y/n) and wondered how she was able to make it up here without breaking a sweat. I noticed something in her pocket. It looked like a dagger. I noticed something else falling down from her pant leg. It looked like another dagger. I examined her clothing and noticed it was perfect assassin material. I finally came to the conclusion of (y/n) being an assassin. When the man (I keep saying man because I forgot his name) stopped speaking, another man came out with a creature that looked like our host. "He's not the real examiner! I am!" "Geez who could fall for that?" I thought. Then, cards flew at both people. Our real host caught them while the other got hit and died. "You're the real examiner. You are hunters yourselves so it shows that you've trained unlike this pile of flesh." A clown pointed out. "Hisoka" (y/n) said. She grit her teeth and her hand turned into a fist. She saw me staring at her so she immediately went back to normal. We then began the second part of phase one.
--------------------------------------------
Hey guys! Sorry for the long update! I kinda feel like skipping the exam. If you guys want, I could skip all of the boring parts and get to the exciting ones. Tell me in the comments and thanks for reading! Author-chan out!