The mission

"(Y/n)!!!" Someone yelled.
"Coming!" You dashed through the hallway to find the person that called you.
"Yes master?" You ask.
"Kill her." Your master says. He hands you a picture and you stare at it for a minute or two.
"Location?" You ask.
"Hehe. You accept?"
"Of course."
"Japan."
"More details please."
"Your problem." Your master says. He stands up and gently takes a piece of your hair.
"Master?" You ask confused.
"Hehe. Your pretty and idiotic." He says in your ear.
"What do you mean?"(LOL that's a great song)
"Look closely~" he said pointing at the picture.
"YUKI!" You say in an extremely surprised tone.
"Hehe. You should know her address. Go get em tiger." Your boss said in a happy tone.
"You should know the consequence if you betray after accepting." He said once more.
"Hai. I shall take my leave."

Timeskip

You went searching for your victim. Or better said, best friend. She meant everything to you. At last, you found her house. You knocked at the door and you heard a lock being unlocked from the opposite side.

"(Y/n)!" Your bf squealed the second the door was opened. Exactly 2 seconds later, you found yourself in a tight hug.
"Yo Yuki." You said calmly. "Can I come inside?"
"Of course!" Yuki said while opening the door wider. She was wearing a light blue dress with white polka dots. Her beautiful hazel hair was in a high ponytail. She was wearing a pair of white high heels with a white apron covering the front of the dress.
"Sit down!" Yuki said in a cheerful tone patting the couch.
On the other hand, you were a complete tomboy. You were wearing a pair of dark skinny jeans, a dark blue tank top, and a crimson red hoodie. Your sneakers were worn out and dirty and your (h/c) hair was down.
"Cookies?" Yuki asked.
"Sure. Thanks." You said as she handed the tray to you.
"So. What brings you here?" She said crossing her legs over sitting next to you.
"Nothing much." You lied. "I'm sorry Yuki." You thought. You began to pull out a hidden knife in the sleeve of your hoodie.
"You looked troubled." Yuki said worried.
"What's wrong?"
"Oh. It's nothing."
"Baka I know everything about you! C'mon." She said hugging you.
"Gomen." You began to cry. She was your best friend. Your idol. You always looked up to her and treated her like a sister.

You pulled away from you hug and ran out the door. While running, you saw one of your boss's men. You pulled out your hidden blade and killed him. With tears blurring your eyesight, you saw another man but missed. He hit you on your spine and you screamed in pain. This time, you didn't miss. Beginning to run again, you were covered in blood from the lives you just took.
"Gomen" you said under your breath. From there, you ran all the way to a tourist place called Kukuroo Mountain. A tourist attraction apparently. As you walked to a large gate, you remembered your blood stained clothes. Luckily, it barely showed on you pants and it was only your hoodie that had to be taken off. You hung your hoodie over your shoulder and walked in. As you entered the large gate, you saw a group if men that looked incredibly strong. It seemed like they were trying to push the next gate.
"Oi it's a girl!" One said. "Let's let her try it." Another man said with a perverted look on his face. You were incredibly uncomfortable and walked forward. You took one hand and pushed the door with ease. All of the men stared at you in amazement.
"I'll be going now." You said as you turned around and flipped your (h/c) hair.
"Ja ne." You said and walked out.
"So many weaklings." You muttered under your breath.
"I'm borrrrreeed." You began to complain while walking.
"Did you hear about the Hunter exam? So many people are trying out!" A woman said.
"I know. I wanna try it." Another woman said to her.
"You'll die idiot." The first woman said. You thought that the Hunter exam would be a good way to spend time.
"A-ano?" You attempted to say in a cute voice. "Where do we go for the Hunter exam?"
"Oh! You wanna try?"
"You'll die!" At these words, a tick mark appeared on your head.
"Bakas." You thought.
"Go to... and then..." After you finally got directions, you began your journey. While waiting, you apparently met 3 guys. They all seemed incredibly weak.
"They might come in handy." You thought as you began to talk to them.
"What's your name?" A boy with spiky green hair and green clothes along with a backpack.
"(Y/n)." You replied. "I'm 12 what about you?"
"Gon! I'm 12 too!" He said. It was pretty cute but innocent.
"This is Kurapika and Leorio!" He told me.
"Nice to meet you." You bowed.
"You too." They said in together.
"They seem rather strong actually." you thought.
"Wanna be friends?" Gon suddenly said while extending his hand towards you.
"H-huh? Why me?" You asked incredibly surprised.
"Because you seem nice, your pretty, and your cute!" He said easily. At these words, you blushed madly. You've never been called by any of those words. All you've ever been called was "freak" and "murderer".
"S-sure." You said taking his hand.
"Future hunters!" A speaker started booming loudly. The rules were explained and we were about to begin the first phase.
----------------------------------------------
Hey guys! For those who watch Hunter x Hunter, (if u don't u should) sorry I skipped so many things! Its been a while since I've watched it so plz no hate.
Again thanks!

P.s: check out my book "I love you" a Tsuna x reader!

Once more thanks! Author-chan out!